Which SS halimo is this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You have the disorder. You say the craziest things just to get attention. Apparently you were attention deprived as a child :rolleyes:

I dont say it to get attention. in fact, i run away from attention. When i say something-- it is pure, unfiltered spewing. Yes, i maybe crazy, but at least a crazy genius.
clear.png
clear.png

I think I know her dad. A very good man. He used to be a regular at the same English classes for dark as coal FOBs that I went to. Always had a ready smile and a cigarette for a majerten brother in need. After a long day working my ass off at the warehouse, believe me I needed a drag on the cancer stick.

Oddly he didn't smoke himself. He used to buy cigs as a way to befriend shisha heads like me and invite them to the Somali community centre he co-ran.

Used to hit the shops for kebabs after class and talk shit about inferior qabils and how we could report them for welfare fraud. Looks like his daughters are wildin'. Miskiin will have a heart attack.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Just checked herbaccount....her speciality seem to be doing goofy dance with her mouth open. Thats all she does. I dont know how instagram works. But why would 100k people follow her
It’s mostly thirsty geeljirre fobs who haven’t heard of hub and fab to insta hoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts