Which Somalispot users would you like to meet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
You can do all of that.

I will sit down and read my books.

When you've set it all up, I will
Take control.

View attachment 26500

Nah that is not for me. I will be chilling in my Maydh villa with swimming pool and watch niiko from afar. :samwelcome:

greece-villas.jpg

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I've met several sspot users where I live but I don't know who they are. I know they use sspot though. If I tell you how I know them I'd qarxis myself.

I wanna meet @MemesNullifyMyPain just to see if this creature really is bi-genital. No way that pic is him. He sent me a completely different photo last week.

I wanna meet @GodKnowsBest because Somali Christian women don't commit domestic violence against their hubby.

Wanna meet @YoungFarah to see if he's really a spotty faced little college student with more braces than a jewellery store or just a way for him to ensnare our young s. So many predators on this forum.

@ArchBishopofAtheism because I've never met an atheist who I could not convert to the siratul mustaqeem. I'm the fella who worked miracles on Richard Dawkins's sister. She's now a proud Tablighi in good standing.

@The Cushitic One because I want to borrow her unconvincing wig. It gets chilly for a bidaarloow in the winter.

@El padrone because I wanna off this ciyalsuuq. Don't like competition for women.

@EternalLightX because she has no morals and will always ask you back to her place for "coffee". Say yes even if coffee's not yr thing.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I wanna meet @MemesNullifyMyPain just to see if this creature really is bi-genital. No way that pic is him. He sent me a completely different photo last week.

I wanna meet @GodKnowsBest because Somali Christian women don't commit domestic violence against their hubby.

Wanna meet @YoungFarah to see if he's really a spotty faced little college student with more braces than a jewellery store or just a way for him to ensnare our young s. So many predators on this forum.

@ArchBishopofAtheism because I've never met an atheist who I could not convert to the siratul mustaqeem. I'm the fella who worked miracles on Richard Dawkins's sister. She's now a proud Tablighi in good standing.

@The Cushitic One because I want to borrow her unconvincing wig. It gets chilly for a bidaarloow in the winter.

@El padrone because I wanna off this ciyalsuuq. Don't like competition for women.

@EternalLightX because she has no morals and will always ask you back to her place for "coffee". Say yes even if coffee's not yr thing.
my man! the sentiment is mutual. you completely zeroed on my females. eternal calls me daddy, shes mine. cushitic is my HJ queen, steer clear. GKB always been my gaal concubine, back off. hadii kale waa inoo dagaal. ninkii roon reerka ha uso hadho. no?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

Wtf IMG_6219.GIFIMG_6219.GIFIMG_6219.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending