Which Somalispot users would you like to meet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I wanna meet alot if folks here. just for curiosity. some for extra currical activities, some for coffee in a steamy dimly lit cafe, some for professional networking and others just for why not the heck.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I wanna meet alot if folks here. just for curiosity. some for extra currical activities, some for coffee in a steamy dimly lit cafe, some for professional networking and others just for why not the heck.
What may the extra curricular activities be I wonder saxiib :farmajoyaab:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
upload_2017-8-9_8-8-3.png

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
What may the extra curricular activities be I wonder saxiib :farmajoyaab:
ah just some stress relief trail hiking. u know trivial stuff. workin out some complex math, discussing psychology theories, and contemprory history and shidh. Im also certified therapist so the extra cirrucular might devolve into alot of good stuff. very steamy stuff i be honest with u

TooMacaan

VIP
This nigga posted his Facebook too. More Qarxis waiting to happen. @TooMacaan I assign you your next client walaalo.
Lol, that was the fb page I was previously talking about; it has a Somali male name but I'm pretty sure it's a girl who is trying to bait ppl's info..:farmajoyaab:
Also, this target is just too weird for me to tackle sxb, it's a perpetual troll who refuses to break character. :ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts