Which SomaliSpot Users do you think are most attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It must be your charm and wit then. I do admit it is quite enchanting. Reminds me of @𐒋𐒖𐒆𐒔𐒖𐒕𐒈.
There is nothing more enthralling than a well read, worldly, entertaining lady such as yourself.
Hats off to you, milady.
Murdoch Mysteries Smile GIF by Ovation TV

Edit: Well spoken individuals catch my attention. It implies many good things about the person.
You are much too kind and don't realize that you deserve your flowers 💐for sheer eloquence.
Even High Intensity Interval Training has recovery periods, who am I to recreate the wheel.

I don’t even believe in love, speaking of desperate why you hiding, are you hideous darling.
I suppose everyone has states of flux and flow. You are granted an allowance for now.

Surely not. Your hesitancy was that of a schoolboy's first crush. No need to be shy, all first loves come and go.

I merely commented on your fawning, no harm was intended by my banter. Apologies if you're on edge as of now.

*To your other point, don't be rude. I am not comfortable revealing myself on the internet in any form. No social media is had. If you think so highly of yourself to imply I'm hideous, please be my guest and show your face.

If not, begone scoundrel.

Get Out Goodbye GIF by Bounce
I closed my socials during the pandemic so there is no way they can access me. I will make sure to look different in my poses moving forward. That's how you get around being found.​

Damn, what's happening?!!?? Why did I miss the fun part of this site?!?!?! The one day I was entirely busy. Let me cry...

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

I probably would've participated, but since I missed everyone. Maybe next time.
Christian Bale Idk GIF

But I'm giving y'all hints anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts