Which Somalispot member would you...Part2

New wave of girls, new list, list your without getting emotional snow flake.:trumpsmirk:

Kiss: @Alluring
Marry: @Finesse
Kill: @Addislad
Rob: @Abdisamad
Smash: @Halimo Supremist
Electrocute: @Yukon_Niner
Have kids with: @Sophisticate
Cheat on: @salma saluuni
Do raw : @Fay
Hangout with: @AishaBarri
Play Laadhu with: @Desert Flower
Avoid: @Sumaaya
Pimp out: @Basra
Snitch on: @Nafiso Qalanjo
Reveal a sacret to : @Quruxleey
Ban : @486th President
Date if everyone ejects me: @SOULSEARCHING
Set up: @BlackJack
Pray for: @bitterbish
Push off a building: @Halimo Supremist
Adapt: @Asli

List your.:trumpsmirk:

You are on your fifth divorce, I would avoid you too baby
:ulyin:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:cosbyhmm: Somebody wants my genes for free. And the other thinks I'd accept his crumbs of attention, hypothetically.
sips-tea-gif-18.gif

What have they been taking?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
U don’t really have much options or time abaayo, you’re literally running into a wall and there’s nothing u can do about it.

U better humble yourself mi amor :hemad:

Who said I have no options? You? Last time I checked you looked like an odey so I see little benefit. :mjlol: If I want to reduce my age requirements and seek out someone that's a paragon of youth I'll at least choose someone that looks the part.

Who said I have no options? You? Last time I checked you looked like an odey so I see little benefit. :mjlol: If I want to reduce my age requirements and seek out someone that's a paragon of youth I'll at least choose someone that looks the part.
A mans worth is based on what he can provide and social status. Your worth as a woman is based on your looks, youth and fertility (which u have none of)

If any young nigga tries to smash u it’s because he sees u as a practice. When he’s done with u he moves on to a younger better looking woman. Like I said, humble yourself. :heh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A mans worth is based on what he can provide and social status. Your worth as a woman is based on your looks, youth and fertility (which u have none of)

If any nigga tries to smash u it’s because he sees u as a practice. When he’s done with u he moves on to a younger better looking woman. Like I said, humble yourself. :heh:

Do you have high status? Nope. All your going off is age. And you don't look too young either.

Why would I be practice? I don't commit zina and never have. You also like to eat junk food so our lifestyles would not match.

:mjlol: As for fertility? Am I menopausal. Nope. So what you said is null and void. I also haven't aged much in 10 years. Can't say the same for how you'll end up so there's no ROI for going for you. Try that spiel on someone else who prizes themselves lowly.

If any young nigga tries to smash u it’s because he sees u as a practice. When he’s done with u he moves on to a younger better looking woman. Like I said, humble yourself. :heh:

Going by your username alone, the audacity
:farmajoyaab:

Do you have high status? Nope. All your going off is age. And you don't look too young either.

Why would I be practice? I don't commit zina and never have. You also like to eat junk food so our lifestyles would not match.

:mjlol: As for fertility? Am I menopausal. Nope. So what you said is null and void. I also haven't aged much in 10 years. Can't say the same for how you'll end up so there's no ROI.
See you’re making assumptions about my social status and lifestyle which u have no fucking clue of. U don’t have to be menopausal to be an old shriveled up woman like u. U are in your 30s, 80%+ of your eggs are already dried up, that’s just biology.

If u somehow even MAGICALLY manage to get a man to wife u up, it would be an older unattractive man who‘s lower middle class at best because that’s all u can attract at this point. :tacky:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
See you’re making assumptions about my social status and lifestyle which u have no fucking clue of. U don’t have to be menopausal to be an old shriveled up woman like u. U are in your 30s, 80%+ of your eggs are already dried up, that’s just biology.

If u somehow even MAGICALLY manage to get a man to wife u up, it would be an older unattractive man who‘s lower middle class at best because that’s all u can attract at this point. :tacky:

Since you're so precognitive why are you engaging in discussion with me. You are not the type of man I would ever consider at any juncture in my life. And my looks, youth and fertility levels should be none of your concern. And as for the type of men I can and do attract it's not lower middle class nor unattractive. But why would you care?
:mjlol:If we're going low blows. I only consider men from my qabil and you don't even have one. Scurry along child.

Since you're so precognitive why are you engaging in discussion with me. You are not the type of man I would ever consider at any juncture in my life. And my looks, youth and fertility levels should be none of your concern. And as for the type of men I can and do attract it's not lower middle class nor unattractive. But why would you care?
:mjlol:If we're going low blows. I only go for men from my qabil and you don't even have one. Scurry along child.
You’re not the type I would ever go for either, I have seen your pics and there’s nothing to write home about. I’m sure the men from your qabil would prefer to go for younger more attractive women, so you’re outta luck eedo.

But have a nice day tho :mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I wouldn’t ever go for u either, I have seen your pics and there’s nothing to write home about. I’m sure the men from your qabil would prefer to go for younger more attractive women, so you’re outta luck eedo.

But have a nice day :mjlol:

Likewise when it comes to you. As for men from my qabil. Samaroon men are generally intelligent/educated, make good husbands and fathers if we go by stereotypes and from what I've noticed so we'd get along swimmingly. And they don't mind older women. Isn't that right @Awbarre?

Salaam.

Trending