Which Somali president do you hate the most?

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
For me it would be this Doqon Sheikh Sharif Wtf did he actually do or achieve horta but sign away our recourses and business to foreigners whilst part timing as an Crab belly dancer.

I believe this guy fucked up our economy the most walahi.

upload_2020-2-25_21-54-1.jpeg

Please tell me who the Arab is in this photo LOL aswell.
upload_2020-2-25_21-54-34.jpeg

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If we are talking about recent ones (last ten, fifteen years )
It’d easily be Sharif then HSM for me

The latter stole millions meant for the benefit of the Somali people, bought homes cars and designer clothes with it...
And now wants to do it again :mjlol:

in the next 50 yrs Somalis will look at Farmajo the way Americans will look at Obama:

A kinda effective president who was loved by the people for what he was a symbol of ( farmajo=symbol of a functioning govt, Obama = black male president who speaks nice) and will be more remembered for what he made people feel versus what he accomplished

Tukraq

VIP
I think after abdullahi Yusuf we moved away from Somali first guys to foreign bought guys that have been horrendous to us, the current scheme is that they get elected by these foreigners(through campaign funding for there MP bribes during the selection) so obviously thats who they serve, hopefully with 1p1v we can go back to the glory days of the first two presidents who were civilian elected and thus had to answer to the people and serve the people or face losing there seat, right now its Qatar UAE and turkey that determine your seat lol they don't give a f*ck about the resources or the people

MadMullah99

I think after abdullahi Yusuf we moved away from Somali first guys to foreign bought guys that have been horrendous to us, the current scheme is that they get elected by these foreigners(through campaign funding for there MP bribes during the selection) so obviously thats who they serve, hopefully with 1p1v we can go back to the glory days of the first two presidents who were civilian elected and thus had to answer to the people and serve the people or face losing there seat, right now its Qatar UAE and turkey that determine your seat lol they don't give a f*ck about the resources or the people
As an Isaaq, All I wish for is a geesi president that kicks all foreign and Arab politics out of the country.

These fucks piss me off. Walahi you can see the nacas in them look at Farmajo, Shirwac etc

Xarmaajo
He broke every promise he was meant to deliver and in his last months decided to go rogue and propagate Barre Huraale ideology.

MadMullah99

Xarmaajo
He broke every promise he was meant to deliver and in his last months decided to go rogue and propagate Barre Huraale ideology.
I had actually had hope in him to ngl but in two months I knew was destined for hall of fame qashin.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Ima agree wit OP on this one hsm wasn't that bad looking back and farmaajo is whatever but that fukker sh sharif was useless

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t hate any, I believe they all tried to do the best they could, they failed in some aspects and succeeded in other ways just depends on the circumstance. N&N is better than Hassan sheiks government which was better than sharifs government which is was better than Abdullahi Yusuf government which was better than than no government and the Warlord era. Let us cherish what we have now and hope the next dowlad is even better :)

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Sheikh Sharif might not have been a good president but the ICU in the south was a great success story.
ICU brought most of the major clans(RX,darood,hawiye,dir) in the south together under the only banner somalis respected that is islam. For the first time in 20 something years factories like coca cola opened up in mogadishu. They used somali and islamic form of governing where the somali elders,intellectual and influencial business people came together and drove out the mooryans.

They even tried to form a union with the recognized somali government when the habeshi lacky Abdillahi Yusuf was president but instead the fool invited the ethiopian army to fight them in somalia.The ethiopian army came and massacred somalis and did nothing but cause more disorder.
ICU's core being the islamic belief they easily turned fanatics and joined terrorist groups to fight the somali governement.Also because the gov fought ICU back then they gave americans the excuse they needed to send drones into somalia,killing the civilians at will.
Sharif with what was against him still managed to become president which is kind of impressive even though he wasn't much of a president.

Tukraq

VIP
Sheikh Sharif might not have been a good president but the ICU in the south was a great success story.
ICU brought most of the major clans(RX,darood,hawiye,dir) in the south together under the only banner somalis respected that is islam. For the first time in 20 something years factories like coca cola opened up in mogadishu. They used somali and islamic form of governing where the somali elders,intellectual and influencial business people came together and drove out the mooryans.

They even tried to form a union with the recognized somali government when the habeshi lacky Abdillahi Yusuf was president but instead the fool invited the ethiopian army to fight them in somalia.The ethiopian army came and massacred somalis and did nothing but cause more disorder.
ICU's core being the islamic belief they easily turned fanatics and joined terrorist groups to fight the somali governement.Also because the gov fought ICU back then they gave americans the excuse they needed to send drones into somalia,killing the civilians at will.
Sharif with what was against him still managed to become president which is kind of impressive even though he wasn't much of a president.
ICU was just a Shabab precursor and brought the problems we have today in the south, if it was just clans we would have been in a better position but radical Saudi Wahhabism really messed up the south

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
ICU was just a Shabab precursor and brought the problems we have today in the south, if it was just clans we would have been in a better position but radical Saudi Wahhabism really messed up the south
read what i wrote!! one of the prolems of ICU was they based their idealogy on fundamentalism too much when they lost their structure they became terrorist but if they were still organised they could have been like hezbollah in lebanon.
ICU did not cause any problems they were the solution for the south at the time. The south is not like the north its more complex cause of the different clans down there.ICU brought this different clans together and there was peace and advancement

Tukraq

VIP
read what i wrote!! one of the prolems of ICU was they based their idealogy on fundamentalism too much when they lost their structure they became terrorist but if they were still organised they could have been like hezbollah in lebanon.
ICU did not cause any problems they were the solution for the south at the time. The south is not like the north its more complex cause of the different clans down there.ICU brought this different clans together and there was peace and advancement
Nope ICU was a total failure, even a hezbollah would have been a total failure these are terror light groups, wasn’t suprising it evolved into shabaab, like I said it’s the main problem in the south and caused more issues than even tribalism ever could, we now have things that are alien to Somalia in daily bombing in the south, this is why the south is the way it is unlike Pl and SL as you can reason with clans and they stablize, you cannot negotiate or reason with terrorists

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Nope ICU was a total failure, even a hezbollah would have been a total failure these are terror light groups, wasn’t suprising it evolved into shabaab, like I said it’s the main problem in the south and caused more issues than even tribalism ever could, we now have things that are alien to Somalia in daily bombing in the south, this is why the south is the way it is unlike Pl and SL as you can reason with clans and they stablize, you cannot negotiate or reason with terrorists
You are completely clueless of who ICU were

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Nope I see them for what they actually are and it’s beyond problematic and our cause for problems we face in the south, if shabab is our al qaida they are our taliban
Sxb its better to admit you don’t know who they were,cause you don’t. Its ok

Trending

Latest posts