Which Somali party would you vote for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
1. Nationalist party - Somali version of BNP. Irreligious for the most part and secular.

2. Conservative party - mostly fiscally conservative but they're also a bit culturally religious but not too overbearing.

3. Religious party - wants to live under strong Islamic law. Vague immigration policy.

4. Liberal party - pro immigration, anti religion, progressive on social issues.

S

Shamis

99% Somalis are the nationalist party through and through - we're ethno-centric and we want a revival of our culture and a fair hand to help us do the hard work that we're all desperate to do.

If there is a religious party - they will declare Somalia a caliphate and we're fucked. Al Shabaab were taking crops from the farmers and sending it to Syria and Iraq for years and years. They were also taking people's money left right and centre and putting it into Palestine funds and we ended up starving to death because we couldn't fight back because they disarmed everyone but themselves. The people they robbed the most were all from smaller clans in Bay and Bakool and they experienced the famine hardest even though they grew so much of the regions food. I will never vote a gardheere into power, they are maliciously anti-Somali life.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
National-liberal.

Most BNP type parties are supported by neanderthal fuckboys, so cant support that shit.

Would be con but then again niggas be regressive af.

Religious party? :camby:

Liberals and pro-bantu and ethio immigration?:drakelaugh::trash:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Strong national government who is uncorrupt and doesn't work for foreign countries unfortunately I don't think that will ever be possible without a civil war:francis: This democratic stuff isn't gonna work politicians work for other countries just when one person does something to benefit somalia another sent by Ethiopia will get in the way and as usual whether his wrong or not his clans men will back him up:francis:
Lets just hope Ethiopia falls apart:rejoice:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
99% Somalis are the nationalist party through and through - we're ethno-centric and we want a revival of our culture and a fair hand to help us do the hard work that we're all desperate to do.

If there is a religious party - they will declare Somalia a caliphate and we're fucked. Al Shabaab were taking crops from the farmers and sending it to Syria and Iraq for years and years. They were also taking people's money left right and centre and putting it into Palestine funds and we ended up starving to death because we couldn't fight back because they disarmed everyone but themselves. The people they robbed the most were all from smaller clans in Bay and Bakool and they experienced the famine hardest even though they grew so much of the regions food. I will never vote a gardheere into power, they are maliciously anti-Somali life.

99% of Somalis would vote nationalist? What rock did you crawl out from under? Somalia is reeling from a 25+ year civil war and you're telling us 99% of the Somali population would vote for a nationalist unity party? Pass the shit you're smoking. If Somalia became a democracy today and everyone could vote for a candidate of their choice, the vast majority of them would vote for the guy hailing from their subclan. No, Somalis aren't ethnocentric. They are qabiil-centric. I honestly don't know where you're getting this idealist image of Somalia unless you're delusional and I very much think that's the case.

Secondly, I have no love lost for Al Shabaab, but you should be truthful. Al Shabaab never sent anything to Syria or Iraq, let alone crops. Stop making ridiculous claims to support your warped narrative. I can guarantee you that you can't produce a single link showing Al Shabaab sent any crops to Syria or Iraq.

S

Shamis

They stole the farmers crops and taxed everyone and they were paying charity out of that money and it went out of the port which is why they've been fighting to keep the ports for so long.

All Somalis are nationalists at heart - Somaliland is separatists because not ONE SINGLE government has acknowledged what they've experienced or attempted to find the people responsible for their historic crimes (everyone's had historic crimes but Somaliland kept their peace by being separate), people still make out like they they're doing this out of spite or clannism. The government of Somaliland is not a good one for Khaatumo and Puntland isn't either, they need a state that actually cares about national issues, everyone does, no-one wants to be isolated. Everyone else is waiting for the party that does more than fly in on a plane for a photograph/story and then disappear. Not one government has even mentioned the famines, the tahriib, the hunger, the violence, the high death toll - they're all content with making the whole country's future about how well they THEY get along.These governments have done nothing but divide Somalis up and deny the suffering that has gone on in Somalia for decades now. We need a nationalist party with clear goals and no way do we need anyone who has ever been in parliament before or connected to anyone who is going to be divisive for the country - everyone so far has been terrible in every way. Without a nationalist party - this stalemate will keep going and people will keep losing their lives as a result.

99% of Somalis would vote nationalist? What rock did you crawl out from under? Somalia is reeling from a 25+ year civil war and you're telling us 99% of the Somali population would vote for a nationalist unity party? Pass the shit you're smoking. If Somalia became a democracy today and everyone could vote for a candidate of their choice, the vast majority of them would vote for the guy hailing from their subclan. No, Somalis aren't ethnocentric. They are qabiil-centric. I honestly don't know where you're getting this idealist image of Somalia unless you're delusional and I very much think that's the case.

Secondly, I have no love lost for Al Shabaab, but you should be truthful. Al Shabaab never sent anything to Syria or Iraq, let alone crops. Stop making ridiculous claims to support your warped narrative. I can guarantee you that you can't produce a single link showing Al Shabaab sent any crops to Syria or Iraq.

The premise of this thread is not reality. "If Somalis formed ideological parties of diverse clan membership, who would Somalis choose?" Obviously they don't, so move on.

Don't spoil the thread you dolt.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The premise of this thread is not reality. "If Somalis formed ideological parties of diverse clan membership, who would Somalis choose?" Obviously they don't, so move on.

Don't spoil the thread you dolt.

It's obviously fantasy land. I know that these 4 options I laid out are a pile of crap in current Somali political climate. But I just did it for the bants.

S

Shamis

Just found this poem on twitter:

Abkuu doono ha sheegtee,
Wuxuunbaa ehel ii ah,
Dad ninkaan af aqaane,
Si wax iila arkaaya,
Na mideyso ujeeddo - by Gaarriye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending