Which somali girl are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
1,2,7 and 9 are da real queens. The others are bad news. Who wants a #3 if she is useless af.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
. Pseudo-intellectual anti-Arab: He went to study liberal arts and while on campus met pan-Africanists who were passionate and outspoken and he thought holy cow…whatever they’re having, give me!!! He spends his days dreaming of being the Somali Kwame Nkrumah and hanging out with his sisters, the social justice warriors and together they bash everything Arab and White.

The writer may very well be delusional

Horta Arab bootyclapping is far more prevalent than pan Africanimo and since when do we have gym rats? :sheed:

8. Control freak: He’s buff with big guns he’s honed at the gym, a loaded bank account, a wicked ride and a very controlling nature. He’s like the Venus flytrap; the sorry soul who walks into his life will not get out with their confidence intact. He usually goes for the insecure girl with daddy issues and that’s the end of it.

Its ya boy :westbrookswag:

rabshole

Aragaani
Post the men's list. I'll give you the credit :drakekidding:
:dead:
Tani waa qatar cala
"I need to write one for the faraxs" kuteh.
She Would have gone quiet for an hour and come to copy paste it in this thread from the website:drakelaugh:
Xariifad:chrisfreshhah:
Laakinse tuuk la qabtay talo maleh :deadpeter:

DiricLover

Qalanjo
:dead:
Tani waa qatar cala
"I need to write one for the faraxs" kuteh.
She Would have gone quiet for an hour and come to copy paste it in this thread from the website:drakelaugh:
Xariifad:chrisfreshhah:
Laakinse tuuk la qabtay talo maleh :deadpeter:
lmaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooo what are you talking about? I did say it wasn't me

Status
Not open for further replies.