Which Somali diaspora in the west has the most dhaqan?

Which diaspora has the most dhaqan?

• Total voters
"Allt ja kan e fram, som ett tåg , Andre low e mitt namn, kom ihåg
Jag e somali o jag reppar mina rötter ey -
Produce of "Rinkeby"stråket"

Now stop lying and claiming them you are from the superior nation
Now embrace it :dabcasar:

40% of the Somalis in America came from ML Europe, UK, or Canada in the 90’s for job prospects. And many ML European Somali came to UK for job prospects. There too much movement to come a solid conclusion.

Deer UK are just voting for themselves but if we’re being real American somalis win cus we keep our heads down and don’t be causing any problems. Canadian somalis have become Jamaicans, UK Somalis have become racists to fellow Africans, and the rest of Europe doesn’t have enough Somalis to count.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Deer UK are just voting for themselves but if we’re being real American somalis win cus we keep our heads down and don’t be causing any problems. Canadian somalis have become Jamaicans, UK Somalis have become racists to fellow Africans, and the rest of Europe doesn’t have enough Somalis to count.
You voted for yourself too? :what1:

That American education system is shining, hun:mjkkk:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
False equivalence but okay. Anyway American somalis >>>>>>>>>rest of y’all
How though? You did what you accused others of doing. Voting for your own diaspora. It’s not that hard to comprehend :ayaanswag:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
"Allt ja kan e fram, som ett tåg , Andre low e mitt namn, kom ihåg
Jag e somali o jag reppar mina rötter ey -
Produce of "Rinkeby"stråket"

Now stop lying and claiming them you are from the superior nation
Now embrace it :dabcasar:
Ja e Somali and Fram. Two songs. Their Lyrics are nice, but I really do not understand it as well. If I was indeed Scandi, I would rep Norway, not BTEC Sweden

Unfortuantly, I am from UK, raised in UK.

Now embrace the British Dominance!

Ja e Somali and Fram. Two songs. Their Lyrics are nice, but I really do not understand it as well. If I was indeed Scandi, I would rep Norway, not BTEC Sweden

Unfortuantly, I am from UK, raised in UK.

Now embrace the British Dominance!

British Grime/drill just isnt it huh :pachah1: LOOOL

Trending

Latest posts