Which Somali diaspora city has been infected the most by SJWs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definently North America. 80% of them come from here.

That's true. Reer Scandinavia are too mellow , Reer UK are too Salafi. Reer Emirates are too meeh, With Reer Sweden being somewhat outlier.

But Reer North America are too Pro black and have huge identity issues. Why is that?

That's true. Reer Scandinavia are too mellow , Reer UK are too Salafi. Reer Emirates are too meeh, With Reer Sweden being somewhat outlier.

But Reer North America are too Pro black and have huge identity issues. Why is that?

They are more integrated into Western society me thinks

Apollo

VIP
They are more integrated into Western society me thinks

White Europeans don't view themselves as ''whites'' and push for color labels. They see themselves more along ethnic lines like Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, Danish etc.

Americans identify more heavily with color labels because many don't have a true ethnicity.

White Europeans don't view themselves as ''whites'' and push for color labels. They see themselves more along ethnic lines like Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, Danish etc.

Americans identify more heavily with color labels.

Only blacks do.

Others see themselves as country first.

Lol. Warya @waraabe did your parents tell you about the big bad Jamaycaan boogie man while growing up or was this only in Canada?

"Stay away from the Jamaycaans". "They are qudhun". "They are criminaaals". "Why are you outside so late. Are you with the Jamaycaanka" lool "why do you have bad marks in your report card.. are the Jamaycaan kids disturbing you from learning"

Last night the "blackgrilsbreaktheinternet" was the trend. Every xalimo kept saying "let me join the trend" by a posting couple pictures with the snapchat dog fillter(tongue sticking out) and a bull ring on their knows like they are cows:kanyehmm:. Who the hell raised these people? I really feel sorry for the father and mother who worked to feed and raise these low IQ girls who have reduced themselves to a color. Such a shame! Twitter najaastii iyo wixii wada xanuunsanaye baa isugu yeedha wallahi.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
North America cities definitely, Toronto, Minneapolis, Seattle, Columbus. European Somali are more Somali cultural attached.

Americans identify more heavily with color labels because many don't have a true ethnicity.

When I was in America they were like ''I am not Somali I am Black American'' . One dude spent like 50 minutes explaining to me how much he was American disassociating from Somali altogether. My dad was so shocked he came to me talking about the contrast between European kids and American kids. One being more accepting of their Somali identity more than the other.

Reer America always going on some confused racial rants which gives you headaches. Arab ,black, white bla bla
lyjMCht.jpg
lyjMCht.jpg
lyjMCht.jpg

waraabe

Your superior
Lol. Warya @waraabe did your parents tell you about the big bad Jamaycaan boogie man while growing up or was this only in Canada?

"Stay away from the Jamaycaans". "They are qudhun". "They are criminaaals". "Why are you outside so late. Are you with the Jamaycaanka" lool "why do you have bad marks in your report card.. are the Jamaycaan kids disturbing you from learning"
:damn: my mom used to always tell me. It isn't only Jamaican but all blacks.

Jamaicans have a bad reputation...

When I was in America they were like ''I am not Somali I am Black American'' . One dude spent like 50 minutes explaining to me how much he was American disassociating from Somali altogether. My dad was so shocked he came to me talking about the contrast between European kids and American kids. One being more accepting of their Somali identity more than the other.

Reer America always going on some confused racial rants which gives you headaches. Arab ,black, white bla bla
lyjMCht.jpg
lyjMCht.jpg
lyjMCht.jpg

And finally Setted at term east Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending