Which somali diaspora are you sitting with?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Norway, Denmark & Holland not worth for u?
susp.png

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I am from the OC, but I will sit with my Daygo cousins.:diddyass:

:susp:Don't claim me, I am Cali through and through and not this FOB state.
@Reiko come see this, now he is claiming Cali :drakelaugh:btw I was also born in Cali but raised in MN, nothing better than the North Star state :rejoice:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko come see this, now he is claiming Cali :drakelaugh:btw I was also born in Cali but raised in MN, nothing better than the North Star state :rejoice:
But he couldn’t afford the Cali lifestyle, his broke ass had to live in Moorehead, we shouldn’t even consider him as a Minnesotan, he’s basically a North Dakotan :mjohreally:

NotMyL

VIP
But he couldn’t afford the Cali lifestyle, his broke ass had to live in Moorehead, we shouldn’t even consider him as a Minnesotan, he’s basically a North Dakotan :mjohreally:
No wonder he talks shit about Minneapolis, he can’t adjust to the city life :russ:

NotMyL

VIP
He once asked me where southdale mall was located? Looooool

He’s probably a truck driver :ooh:
Lol who doesn’t know where southdale is, that AMC is the most popular theater in the state, Didn’t he also ask about Valley Fair :mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol who doesn’t know where southdale is, that AMC is the most popular theater in the state, Didn’t he also ask about Valley Fair :mjlol:
He didn’t know what valley fair was. Asked me if they’re having state fair this year and what do you do in state fair smh. Sis a fob, truck driver was calling us Fobs all along.

NotMyL

VIP
He didn’t know what valley fair was. Asked me if they’re having state fair this year and what do you do in state fair smh. Sis a fob, truck driver was calling us Fobs all along.
Speaking of state fair, will you go this year? I feel like taking a day off work just to go there, I can’t go there on a weekend again, the crowds give me headache, the last Saturday I was there they announced we had 230,000 people in there :kanyehmm:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

:damedamn:I don't think FOBs can claim to be Minnesotans, you
and @TheShinning are probably posting on here from a library. :pachah1:

Trending