Which Somali accent is the best?

I was just watching this video and I'm quite baffled by the reer waqooyi accent. It's so harsh and aggressive. The way the hargeisa guy points with his hand is some next level shit. Basically Reer Waqooyi are like the Rednecks of America.
:pachah1:
Personally i think the Xamari accent sounds the best next to general af soomaali

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Mudug accent reigns supreme. Pleasing to the ears and easy to understand, there's a reason why the entire country agreed to use it as the default national dialect.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Waqooyi over Xamar. :banderas:

That’s coming from someone who doesn’t speak with either :childplease:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Xamar accent is very soft and ladylike. Better than the rude Waqooyi dialect but kind of gay, if we're going to be honest.
:francis:
So you’re picking a soft dialect over a harsher sounding one whilst calling it gay :jaynerd:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Isnt Jabuuti accent same as Hargeisa ?
The Djiboutian accent is romantic. If Romantic means flamboyant to the Xamaris than I’d agree with it. Reer Waqooyi and Djiboutians have some similar vocab which relates the the Northen Somali dialect but most its words are influenced by the French.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I wouldn't say gay bro it's more romantic.

Btw: every time you see a gay somali on social media it's mostly reer waqooyi.
Nope that isn’t true. It’s like saying all Xamaris are aligned with AS bruv. Stop with waqooyi hate if you ain’t from there warya. Qabilism iska daa.

Trending