Which schools of Aqeedah do you subscribe too?

Which schools of Aqeedah do you subscribe to?

• Batniyyah (Aqeedah of some Twelver Shias & Ismailis)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zaydi (close to Mu’tazila with a Shia twist)

• Imami-Ismā'īlīs

• Total voters
What you still do not understand after multiple pages is that even the quotes that we accept as authentic do not have the meanings you think they do. These are in our favour!

Imam Malik said istiwa is 'not unknown' i.e it is a familiar concept from the Qur'an lol. How have you twisted this to mean what Salafis say it does. The 'Jahmis' as you call them do not reject anything in the Qur'an- they merely accept it and don't twist them with unacceptable meanings as the Salafis do with their insistence on everything being literal even when this does not make linguistic or grammatical sense and countradicts ayat of the Qur'an.

I dare you to go to a Maliki majority country go to the mosque and say the stuff you've been saying and see if you don't get physically removed.
Having a Batiny position when it comes to the Quran is a heretic position no one from the companions nor from the Salaf as Saleh held that deviant views.

What Imam Malik said is clear like the white board Istiwaa is a known word that every Arabic speaker knows what it means that's why he was very mad about that man asking that kind of question when he knows what aya clearly says which is why he said to him asking about it is an innovation.

Here's what our scholars the Salaf said about the Jahmaites you are trying to defend

قال البُخاريُّ عن الجَهْميَّةِ: (نظَرتُ في كلامِ اليهودِ والنَّصارى والمجوسِ، فما رأيتُ أضلَّ في كُفرهِم منهم، وإني لأستجهِلُ من لا يُكفِّرُهم إلَّا من لا يَعرِفُ كُفرَهم)

Al-Bukhari said on the authority of the Jahmiyah: (I looked at the words of the Jews, Christians, and Magians, and I did not see anyone more misguided in their disbelief than them, and I am ignorant of those who do not declare them to be unbelievers, except those who do not know their disbelief.)

قال وَهبُ بنُ جريرٍ: (الجَهْميَّةُ الزَّنادِقةُ إنَّما يريدونَ أنَّه ليس على العَرشِ استوى)

Wahb bin Jarir said: (The Jahmiya heretics only want that he is not on the throne.)

قال يزيدُ بنُ هارونَ: (لعن اللهُ الجَهْمَ، ومن قال بقَولِه كان كافِرًا جاحِدًا

Yazid bin Harun said: (May God curse the Jahm, and whoever says what he said is an unbeliever and a denier.)

سُئِل عبدُ الرَّحمنِ بنُ مَهديٍّ عن الصَّلاةِ خَلفَ أصحابِ الأهواءِ، فقال: (نعَمْ، لا يُصلَّى خَلفَ هؤلاء الصِّنفَينِ الجَهْميَّةِ والرَّوافِضِ؛ فإنَّ الجَهْميَّةَ كُفَّارٌ بكِتابِ اللهِ)

Abd al-Rahman ibn Mahdi was asked about praying behind those with desires, and he said: (Yes, one should not pray behind these two groups, the Jahmiya and the Shiite, for the Jahmiya is disbelievers according to the Book of God.)

I dare you to go to a Maliki majority country go to the mosque and say the stuff you've been saying and see if you don't get physically removed.
There're many salafis in those countries and they're the majority not what you believe in

Having a Batiny position when it comes to the Quran is a heretic position no one from the companions nor from the Salaf as Saleh held that deviant views.

What Imam Malik said is clear like the white board Istiwaa is a known word that every Arabic speaker knows what it means that's why he was very mad about that man asking that kind of question when he knows what aya clearly says which is why he said to him asking about it is an innovation.

Here's what our scholars the Salaf said about the Jahmaites you are trying to defend

قال البُخاريُّ عن الجَهْميَّةِ: (نظَرتُ في كلامِ اليهودِ والنَّصارى والمجوسِ، فما رأيتُ أضلَّ في كُفرهِم منهم، وإني لأستجهِلُ من لا يُكفِّرُهم إلَّا من لا يَعرِفُ كُفرَهم)

Al-Bukhari said on the authority of the Jahmiyah: (I looked at the words of the Jews, Christians, and Magians, and I did not see anyone more misguided in their disbelief than them, and I am ignorant of those who do not declare them to be unbelievers, except those who do not know their disbelief.)

قال وَهبُ بنُ جريرٍ: (الجَهْميَّةُ الزَّنادِقةُ إنَّما يريدونَ أنَّه ليس على العَرشِ استوى)

Wahb bin Jarir said: (The Jahmiya heretics only want that he is not on the throne.)

قال يزيدُ بنُ هارونَ: (لعن اللهُ الجَهْمَ، ومن قال بقَولِه كان كافِرًا جاحِدًا

Yazid bin Harun said: (May God curse the Jahm, and whoever says what he said is an unbeliever and a denier.)

سُئِل عبدُ الرَّحمنِ بنُ مَهديٍّ عن الصَّلاةِ خَلفَ أصحابِ الأهواءِ، فقال: (نعَمْ، لا يُصلَّى خَلفَ هؤلاء الصِّنفَينِ الجَهْميَّةِ والرَّوافِضِ؛ فإنَّ الجَهْميَّةَ كُفَّارٌ بكِتابِ اللهِ)

Abd al-Rahman ibn Mahdi was asked about praying behind those with desires, and he said: (Yes, one should not pray behind these two groups, the Jahmiya and the Shiite, for the Jahmiya is disbelievers according to the Book of God.)

There're many salafis in those countries and they're the majority not what you believe in

They will chase you out with a shoe and throw shoes at you if you entered any Sunni country and tried to preach this. Good luck if you try I can't guarantee what will happen.

It is unfortunate that you have been left literally unable to think and only quoting random things and ignoring questions and the logical consequences of the arguments you pose.

I have already demonstrated the following:

'Salafis' do not follow the Salaf and are innovators. Outside of the small list of individuals including Ibn Taymiyyah, they do not exist and pop up with Ibn Abdulwahhab.

'Salafis' contradict the Qur'an and the Sunnah in their beliefs

'Salafi' aqeedah is blasphemous and disgusting it is an insult to Allah who is free of all blemish and imperfection. No matter how you and others dance around, the logical conclusions of your arguments are not befitting for Allah. If you had actually read Ibn Taymiyyah and his filthy descriptions you wouldn't have dared to come here and tried to argue for it.

Instead of taking the Sunni positions of either remaining silent on unclear verses (Mutashabihat) whilst accepting their meaning, OR interpreting it with an acceptable meaning (Ash'ari/Maturidi), the Salafis decided to go for Mujassim beliefs and say that Allah has a body, has a location, has various other attributes of CREATED things.

Apparently, you also believe any use of the intellect is haram which is presumably why ilm al Kalam is somehow derogatory even though the Qur'an says contemplate literally 100s of times.

al-Mu'tamid المعتمد

عِشْ مَا شِئْتَ فَإِنَّكَ مَيِّتٌ
You haven't answered a single question since the thread started from either me or Garaad or any of the other people that commented. All you do is deflect and make irrelevant statements.
Making a statement then accusing me from deflecting after asking for proofs.

1715251107923.gif

They will chase you out with a shoe and throw shoes at you if you entered any Sunni country and tried to preach this. Good luck if you try I can't guarantee what will happen.

It is unfortunate that you have been left literally unable to think and only quoting random things and ignoring questions and the logical consequences of the arguments you pose.

I have already demonstrated the following:

'Salafis' do not follow the Salaf and are innovators. Outside of the small list of individuals including Ibn Taymiyyah, they do not exist and pop up with Ibn Abdulwahhab.

'Salafis' contradict the Qur'an and the Sunnah in their beliefs

'Salafi' aqeedah is blasphemous and disgusting it is an insult to Allah who is free of all blemish and imperfection. No matter how you and others dance around, the logical conclusions of your arguments are not befitting for Allah. If you had actually read Ibn Taymiyyah and his filthy descriptions you wouldn't have dared to come here and tried to argue for it.

Instead of taking the Sunni positions of either remaining silent on unclear verses (Mutashabihat) whilst accepting their meaning, OR interpreting it with an acceptable meaning (Ash'ari/Maturidi), the Salafis decided to go for Mujassim beliefs and say that Allah has a body, has a location, has various other attributes of CREATED things.

Apparently, you also believe any use of the intellect is haram which is presumably why ilm al Kalam is somehow derogatory even though the Qur'an says contemplate literally 100s of times.
You can't provide a quote from the early Salaf as Saleh that supports you deviant views so you resort to ad hominem to defend your Jahamite position.

You can't provide a quote from the early Salaf as Saleh that supports you deviant views so you resort to ad hominem to defend your Jahamite position.
You were provided QUR'AN- THE REVELATION OF GOD with the Tafsirs commonly agreed upon including Ibn Kathir. You were given authentic hadith and explanations. AND you were given the statements of the Imams.

Ok I did say you can't use your brain and that was wrong I apologise. It was out of frustration that you are given daleel and do not accept it or answer questions.

In any case there is no more discussion to be had what you believe is your business I can't forcefully make someone see the truth.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
You were provided QUR'AN- THE REVELATION OF GOD with the Tafsirs commonly agreed upon including Ibn Kathir. You were given authentic hadith and explanations. AND you were given the statements of the Imams.

Ok I did say you can't use your brain and that was wrong I apologise. It was out of frustration that you are given daleel and do not accept it or answer questions.

In any case there is no more discussion to be had what you believe is your business I can't forcefully make someone see the truth.
I follow the salaf but you planted a seed of doubt in my mind. I don’t know enough about either sides. I will do research inshallah as I want to follow the most correct one

I follow the salaf but you planted a seed of doubt in my mind. I don’t know enough about either sides. I will do research inshallah as I want to follow the most correct one
That is all that matters that willingness to look for the truth. Allah will guide you and protect you. I'm happy that you found some benefit in my long posts.

World

VIP
Personally I went from Salafi > Athari > Ashari.

When i first learnt about Islam in my teens i was given the perspective of Muhammad ibn abdul wahabb and Ibn taymiyyah. After a few years and doing research, i left the salafi sect and became athari. And recently i became Ashari alhamdulilah. I don't support the thinking of Ahmed ibn Hanbal/hanbalis and their fundamentalism/lack of reasoning.

Last edited:

reer

VIP

When i first learnt about Islam in my teens i was given the perspective of Muhammad ibn abdul wahabb and Ibn taymiyyah. After a few years and doing research, i left the salafi sect and became athari. And recently i became Ashari alhamdulilah. I don't support the thinking of Ahmed ibn Hanbal/hanbalis and their fundamentalism/lack of reasoning.
it looks like youre reaching final form of fanatical ashari. if imam ahmed didnt have a madhab then fanatical asharis who are around today would attack him.

Last edited:

It is unfair of you to characterise the honourable Imam and his madhab in this way.

We have respect for all the Madhabs of Ahlus Sunnah and there is no issue with the Athari school it was actually the original majority school of Aqeedah (the 'Athari' claimed by Salafis is a different thing and not the same).

World

VIP
It is unfair of you to characterise the honourable Imam and his madhab in this way.

We have respect for all the Madhabs of Ahlus Sunnah and there is no issue with the Athari school it was actually the original majority school of Aqeedah (the 'Athari' claimed by Salafis is a different thing and not the same).
Why isnt this respect shown for Abu Hanifa? I havent said anything disrespectful that they don't pride themselves in. Maybe fundamentalism has negative connotations, but i dont mean it in a rude way.

Last edited:

reer

VIP
Why isnt this respect shown for Abu Hanifa? I havent said anything disrespectful that they don't pride themselves in. Maybe fundamentalism has negative connotations, but i dont mean it in a rude way.
who disprected imam abu hanifa? youre deflecting from your leanings towards fanatical asharism (disrespect of imam ahmed).

World

VIP
who disprected imam abu hanifa? youre deflecting from your leanings towards fanatical asharism (disrespect of imam ahmed).
Disrespect of the Imam is not part of 'Ash'ari school whatsoever this is just khariji like ideology
The phrase used that i said i don’t support is “fundamentalism/lack of reasoning”

I said this because Ahmed ibn Hanbal rejects Qiyas entirely, like the Zahiris, and Bukhari. He burned all of his books towards the end of his life. This is because he wanted to prevent a madhab to be formed in his name and people should only follow “Quran and Sunnah”, which is why the only book he didn’t burn was Musnad Ahmed(a hadith collection).

There’s nothing disrespectful about what I said, qiyas is the principle of reasoning, and fundamentalism is maximum literalist adherence to the core rules of any set of beliefs. Ahmed ibn Hanbal considered daeef hadith by itself more important than Qiyas. (Hanbali madhab accept and uses Qiyas on the other hand, and heavily borrows from the Shafi’i madhab)

Al Bukhari, Zahiri madhab, Ahmed ibn Hanbal were all the strictest adherents of Ahl al Hadith(people of hadith).

This is what was said about Imam Abu Hanifa (according to ahl hadith)

Last edited: