mediterrenian
whites
half white half madow
madow
hindi
indoyhar (my least favourite by far)

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
By scandinavian you meant arab swedish diaspora right?

Youre 100% correct
No, blonde haired blue-eyed qalanos akhi, like these dimes

1586356856714.png

1586356874289.png

1586356899327.png

Angels on earth Mashallah :lawd: :lawd:

Cyrus

Tbh live in Europe and youll see they're not all that. I've lived with blonde cadaans my whole life.
On average, they are far more attractive than the average Somali girl tho btw, only British/Eastern European white women are ugly. Give me Australian, Canadian, Italian(who have way more admixture) anyday of the week

On average, they are far more attractive than the average Somali girl tho btw, only British/Eastern European white women are ugly. Give me Australian, Canadian, Italian(who have way more admixture) anyday of the week
Lol you're mad, eastern euros are generally hot. Poles, Ukrainians, Russians, Balkanites are not ugly.

Cyrus

Lol you're mad, eastern euros are generally hot. Poles, Ukrainians, Russians, Balkanites are not ugly.
They have got strong jaws and look too masculine for my liking-show me some East European dimes.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
There has to be widespread misinformation about Latinos in the UK for British people to be thinking Latinas are pretty.
I rate Latinas next to Asian women unless they have more European DNA (above 70%) or have less Native American DNA (below 30%)

Last edited:

Trending