Which Queer (Former) Somalis took part in this article? I pray for their downfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.theguardian.com/us

I just ran into this article. My jaw dropped to the ground. Before SSpot i was unaware their were any Homosexual/Queer/Tranny's. All we have is our dignity. We must protect it.

I shall fight for the notion that they're no LGBT Somalis:fittytousand:, we must eliminate these weirdos from within our ranks.

Muji

VIP
Yeah let’s eliminate peaceful gays because they’re the reason Somalia is a shit hole and we are all stateless refugees.

Did I say eliminate them through violence? I'm merely spreading propaganda that they are no Weirdo Somalis, i choose to classify them as Ethiopians:win:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I want to change the subject.

maxresdefault.jpg

What does Mudane Trump have to do with homophobia? Maybe his supporters but he raised the fruity rainbow flag during on of his rallies

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
“Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.”. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

One girl outed her name in the article, she is brave and before someone jumps down my throat, I personally dont give a f*ck but not everyone is like me. Some will hurt her.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
The only solution is to SEND THOSE FAGS STRAIGHT TO CANADA! If they go to Somalia, they will be violated, and only option would be to remain in the closet. One of my close friends was found watching gay with a known gay Somali. I cut his Marexan ass off so fast from my friends list. I hate gays. Uff:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts