Which one of you faarax is that racist 'Black Swordsman Guts' user on YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy's comments are some of the nastiest and mean spirited. He expressed excessive vitriol against Bantus and other Africans. I have been searching for him, and I suspect he changed his channel name to Urdnot Wrex.

Picture1.jpeg

I will be sure to share his shameful comments if I come across them again. Are you on this forum you fanatic?!

I can now fully confirm that he is the same prejudiced Guts the black swordsman fellow. This was his old pic, and I also found his deplorable comments.

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture10.jpg

Picture16.jpg

Picture17.jpg

Picture15.jpg

Picture19.jpg

Picture14.jpg

Picture4.jpg

This is an injustice! I am putting my foot down! How can a person say such things? Why such fowl language and excessive hatred against a group of people?! He will most surely not get away with that kind of behaviour, I'm not having it!

I can now fully confirm that he is the same prejudiced Guts the black swordsman fellow. This was his old pic, and I also found his deplorable comments.

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture10.jpg

Picture16.jpg

Picture17.jpg

Picture15.jpg

Picture19.jpg

Picture14.jpg

Picture4.jpg

This is an injustice! I am putting my foot down! How can a person say such things? Why such fowl language and excessive hatred against a group of people?! He will most surely not get away with that kind of behaviour, I'm not having it!
'Hawiye es They Like Black Dick' :russ::russ::mjlol:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture10.jpg

Picture16.jpg

Picture17.jpg

Picture15.jpg

Picture19.jpg

Picture14.jpg

Picture4.jpg

nobody cares, its the internet lmao move on

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture10.jpg

Picture16.jpg

Picture17.jpg

Picture15.jpg

Picture19.jpg

Picture14.jpg

Picture4.jpg

You also exposed that you're a Bantu:lolbron:

I always knew he was a Bantu. Shame that the Anti Bantu Squad is gone, this Bantu is lucky...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He liked "we were enslaved and sold" comment.
poor guy guy taught he could expose a guy who
offended him but instead exposed himself in the process.:mjlol:
1E952518-19E6-4A41-ADD3-F342AD27FAFD.jpeg

Is the guy you @'d really 57?:lolbron:
And how do you use spoiler?

I am infuriated! I cannot accept the use of a picture of a respected elder from my Qabil, being used with abhorrent speech.

Picture18.jpg

Picture25.jpg

Picture24.jpg

Picture26.jpg

Picture21.jpg

How dare he?! Such an action is unforgivable! I need to go find these people who do these things and deal with them swiftly. As a 6'1 robust East African Iraqw pretty boy, with Masai bone structure and Afar hair, I cannot and will not, allow any desecration of my tribes integrity to go unpunished!

I am infuriated! I cannot accept the use of a picture of a respected elder from my Qabil, being used with abhorrent speech.

Picture18.jpg

Picture25.jpg

Picture24.jpg

Picture26.jpg

Picture21.jpg

How dare he?! Such an action is unforgivable! I need to go find these people who do these things and deal with them swiftly. As a 6'1 robust East African Iraqw pretty boy, with Masai bone structure and Afar hair, I cannot and will not, allow any desecration of my tribes integrity to go unpunished!
:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts