Y'all thought this nigga was impressive

How about throat singing?
:ohhhdamn: spittin Mongolian

Or this Arab dude
Waleed doesn't need autotune or any musical instrument :dead:

Last edited:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Damn, they are all impressive. Wow, a lot of talented people in this world. I would say the Mongolian guy tho, it just seemed more natural but the Arab guy is more impressive.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Damn, they are all impressive. Wow, a lot of talented people in this world. I would say the Mongolian guy tho, it just seemed more natural but the Arab guy is more impressive.
True the arab guy is in a league of his own. The Mongolian is also impressive

Mongolian dude lol. Crazy how Mongolia is now one of the most irrelevant countries when they terrorized half the damn world at one point :wow:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
He still does them real fans of him like me would know

tenor (19).gif
shit i would vibe to that ngl

Hassan mahat

Mongolian dude lol. Crazy how Mongolia is now one of the most irrelevant countries when they terrorized half the damn world at one point :wow:
Can’t imagine a small tribe laying waste to culture from as Far East as China and Japan and as far west as Europe. it was like they were assisted by some spirit or something. Impressive.

Can’t imagine a small tribe laying waste to culture from as Far East as China and Japan and as far west as Europe. it was like they were assisted by some spirit or something. Impressive.
True but them niggas set the Muslim World back a couple centuries. :wow: :mjcry:. May Allah bless the Mamluks.

Hassan mahat

True but them niggas set the Muslim World back a couple centuries. :wow: :mjcry:. May Allah bless the Mamluks.
Not only Muslim world. They burned the Baghdad library, the scientific centre of the world at that time. It was said that the throwed the books at the rivers which turned to black from the ink.

Not only Muslim world. They burned the Baghdad library, the scientific centre of the world at that time. It was said that the throwed the books at the rivers which turned to black from the ink.
The Siege of Baghdad was brutal asf. That nigga Hulagu Khan starved the Abbasid Caliph to death after killing everyone. Muslims at the time thought that they were Ya'juuj iyo Ma'juuj :damn:

Hassan mahat

The Siege of Baghdad was brutal asf. That nigga Hulagu Khan starved the Abbasid Caliph to death after killing everyone. Muslims at the time that they were Ya'juuj iyo Ma'juuj :damn:
The Mamluks saved Islam and Europe. Can you imagine what they would have done to the Europeans.

Trending

Latest posts