Which non muslim ethnicities are not anti muslim

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
No anti muslim hatred is a bit of a stretch lol, there’s always gonna be a good bunch in every non Muslim ethnicity :dead:that being said, there are a good number of West Indies, Haitian, etc people in my neighborhood and at my school and I’ve never heard of any of them hating muslims. Also my dad works around a good bunch of ukrainians and they’re pretty cool too. Everyone else is free game lmao.

Eastern European’s kulaha didn’t they try to genocide European Muslims from the caucas and they have lowest amount of Muslims in their country

most people in the west don’t even care about muslims.
i think hindu nationalists, white nationalists, and ignorant black conservatives are the only groups that hate muslims.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
South America i would say uruguay took in former Guantanamo detaines they have a big lebanese population in Argentina huge Palestinian population in chile with own top league soccer team palestinos Brazil have a growing convert population Mexico have an native Muslim village.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nah, they’ll hit you with the “Are you izzlam”, question. Then proceed to make jokes about you, they’re funny but they do not like Muslims.
nah, most of them don’t even hate muslims and are pretty chill. It’s very rare to see an anti-islam madow, especially in the ghetto as they’re way too used to Somalis lol. At least here in Toronto.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
nah, most of them don’t even hate muslims and are pretty chill. It’s very rare to see an anti-islam madow, especially in the ghetto as they’re way too used to Somalis lol. At least here in Toronto.
Toronto has a large Muslim population, african Americans are totally different bro. They’re just hostile sometimes for no reason.

Nah, they’ll hit you with the “Are you izzlam”, question. Then proceed to make jokes about you, they’re funny but they do not like Muslims.
Those are the uneducated ghetto ones.
The educated AA have some respect and thats due to their 2 greatest idols in Muhammad Ali and Malcolm X who were global ambasssdors for AA

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Those are the uneducated ghetto ones.
The educated AA have some respect and thats due to their 2 greatest idols in Muhammad Ali and Malcolm X who were global ambasssdors for AA
The real question(with no disrespect intended) is how many are educated? Most of the madows I have come in contact with probably think malcom x is Christian.

in Europe it's the Uk & Russia who have the most favorable view of muslims living in their country this is from 2019

1625903161592.png

Trending