Which non muslim Africans are the least anti Muslim?

Apollo

VIP
Which non muslim african ethnicities are friendly towards muslim people?

The ones who live the furthest away from Muslims and have no Muslim immigrants in their country.

So places like Zambia, Zimbabwe, Madagscar etc.

The Christian ones who are on the Muslim-Christian border zone are the most Islamophobic (much of West Africa, South Chad, South Sudan, Ethiopia, Kenya).

Anti-Muslim is not a thing in Africa. Muslims are not mistreated in Africa.

However, anti-Christian is a big thing. How many have been slaughtered by Islamic terrorist groups or their children kidnapped and raped? In some places in Africa, it is a death sentence being a Christian. Your village will be torched at any moment and everyone is on edge living with anxiety.

Anti-Muslim is not a thing in Africa. Muslims are not mistreated in Africa.

However, anti-Christian is a big thing. How many have been slaughtered by Islamic terrorist groups or their children kidnapped and raped? In some places in Africa, it is a death sentence being a Christian. Your village will be torched at any moment and everyone is on edge living with anxiety.
Christians are the majority in Africa, maybe they should invest in a 🔫 instead of being cucked in their own lands. If it was the Middle East I'd agree but no this is Africa. And the same happens to Muslims as seem with all the insurgents doing things in Muslim areas. Its ethnic conflict that causes such things you said (from Nigeria to Ethiopia to CAR to Mozambique).

Christians are the majority in Africa, maybe they should invest in a 🔫 instead of being cucked in their own lands. If it was the Middle East I'd agree but no this is Africa. And the same happens to Muslims as seem with all the insurgents doing things in Muslim areas. Its ethnic conflict that causes such things you said (from Nigeria to Ethiopia to CAR to Mozambique).

Why should African Christian civilians have a gun? Cucked? You condone this? It's not going to be majority Christian if you continue to slaughter them (which you of course will). Why don't you tell your people to stop being savages and leave innocent people alone? No, nothing happens to Muslims in Africa. You are the aggressors. You are the murderers. No one is safe from you. I applaud Hungary and Poland for not allowing a single one enter their countries.

The Middle East is a graveyard for Christians. They were 20% just 100 years ago. What are they, like 1-3% now and almost all of them in Lebanon and Cyprus? Christians love peace. They have experienced martyrdom.

The Middle East is a graveyard for Christians. They were 20% just 100 years ago. What are they, like 1-3% now and almost all of them in Lebanon and Cyprus? Christians love peace. They have experienced martyrdom.
Christian Levantines left to escape famines and to exploit economic opportunities in the Americas.

Yes. Let's totally ignore the near wipe out Christian genocide in the Middle East and focus on some Lebanese who moved to Brazil.

:wtf:

What genocide?

There's tens of millions Christian Levantines in the Americas, it's not a handful. Even langaab Dominican Republic's new president is Lebanese. I just learned Johnny Manziel was Lebanese lol. They assimilate quick to their host countries. The Egyptians in US and Canada are Copts.

They're more educated and business-inclined than their muslim counterparts.

What genocide?

There's tens of millions Christian Levantines in the Americas, it's not a handful. Even langaab Dominican Republic's new president is Lebanese. The Egyptians in US and Canada are Copts.

They're more educated and business-inclined than their muslim counterparts.

What genocide? What the hell are you smoking? They left due to anti Christian bigotry and genocide. People don't uproot their lives for no reason. They have been here since the 1800s and continue to come. They are Christian refugees. They are in the millions now due to peacefully breeding and their families not being slaughtered. They were able to flourish in the New World.

This is today

Pervasive persecution of Christians, sometimes amounting to genocide, is ongoing in parts of the Middle East, and has prompted an exodus in the past two decades, according to a report commissioned by the British foreign secretary, Jeremy Hunt.

Millions of Christians in the region have been uprooted from their homes, and many have been killed, kidnapped, imprisoned and discriminated against, the report finds.

“The inconvenient truth,” the report finds, is “that the overwhelming majority (80%) of persecuted religious believers are Christians”.

I can't believe the leftist toilet paper The Guardian reported this.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
There's no way they are one of the LEAST, especially with all the Al-Shabaab attacks.
There's never been an attack or threat of violence (that I know of) based on Islamophobia in Kenya. Also there many politicians and other people who hold such positions of power that are Muslim.

Kenyans like most humans are very flawed and easily susceptible to greed and corruption but they do a good job in respecting people's beliefs yes even considering the shabaab attacks.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
What genocide? What the hell are you smoking? They left due to anti Christian bigotry and genocide. People don't uproot their lives for no reason. They have been here since the 1800s and continue to come. They are Christian refugees. They are in the millions now due to peacefully breeding and their families not being slaughtered. They were able to flourish in the New World.

This is today

I can't believe the leftist toilet paper The Guardian reported this.
your being very vague on where christian are being opressed in the middle east. the article you're qouted mentions that there has been an trend of christians being displaced in the last 2 decades.

tell us what significant event happend that cause not only this oppression of minorities but full on sectarian warfare in part of the middle east in that time frame?

Why should African Christian civilians have a gun? Cucked? You condone this? It's not going to be majority Christian if you continue to slaughter them (which you of course will). Why don't you tell your people to stop being savages and leave innocent people alone? No, nothing happens to Muslims in Africa. You are the aggressors. You are the murderers. No one is safe from you. I applaud Hungary and Poland for not allowing a single one enter their countries.

Why would I feel sympathy for an enemy who advocates for my demise by killing Muslims & (supports & funds terrorism most notably the Taliban/Al Qaeda & the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service who have many affiliates in many Muslim nations), No I won't be stopping anything maybe If they fight back instead of of being ☠️ like prey for their coloniser's religion is when they'll get some respect. I applaude the Muslims for becoming the inevitable demographic majority in Africa & the same Christians in Africa you're reffering to kill each other like retarded animals to go tell them to care for each other before expecting others to care

Trending

Latest posts