Which nationalities have you dated?

I've had two white boyfriends and an Ethiopian one. I broke things off real early with them though. We didn't do much beyond kissing and some some touching lol. I always felt bad being a Muslim and broke things off before things got too serious.
:damedamn:
I am single and out of the dating scene for now. I need to focus on college right now. Boys are the least of my priorities.
:westbrookswag:

Cali

Sxb, we are humans and in-case you do get carried away, please always insist on protection. Enough black single mum’s in Crompton, L.A.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
AA(long story really, not much of a relationship almost fucked. I legit questioned my entire iman at this time :russ:. Spoke to a sheikh and everything)
White( nothing serious just a few dates after I was on a double date with her last year)
Rwandan(high school. Went on a few dates with her)

Jeez we gots some s up in this website

Recently I have been putting myself out there a little bit more. I was talking to an Sudanese chick in my stat course for a bit but after she got a 33 on our first exam she just bailed. Liked dropped out of all of her courses.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Loool how’s it you have more than 10 different nationalities, collecting backgrounds like Pokémon cards...either you’re confused or you’re forcing it (specifically trying to compile a list).

Somali
Dutch
Germans
Polish
Afghan
Turkish
Indonesian
Madows from Suriname with a nose as big as my fist

Southern European is on my wish list and and Latinas. And maybe a petite Yemeni

Dont be shy ladies and gentlemen

Carribeans
Rwandan
Scottish
Palestinian
Philipino
Pakistani
My current is Half Lebanese half Jordanian

He watched straight out of Compton lol
I can’t believe @AussieHustler is using racist stereotypes tho :kanyehmm:

Emily

Sxb, we Somalis are a communal society and would prefer to live in Crompton rather than Bell Air or Hollywood Hills. Go to any major city in the diaspora and see the places we settle. We love places like Dixon, Cedar-Riverside, Rikenby to Flemington in Melbourne, then you will realise that Crompton is our calling.

Cali

Sxb, I love to see Crompton and I thought that you lived there and would show me around without being shot or mugged. I hate wearing a bulletproof vest while visiting there, I heard they call Crompton, Little Islamic State. I wore a bulletproof vest when I went to Tower Hamlets in East London. All I saw was some rowdy Bengali and Somali kids who made fun of my Aussie accent. That’s how dangerous that place was. If you don’t live in crompton, let me guess!! Is it in Huntington Park or Commerce?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Emily

Sxb, we Somalis are a communal society and would prefer to live in Crompton rather than Bell Air or Hollywood Hills. Go to any major city in the diaspora and see the places we settle. We love places like Dixon, Cedar-Riverside, Rikenby to Flemington in Melbourne, then you will realise that Crompton is our calling.

Cali

Sxb, I love to see Crompton and I thought that you lived there and would show me around without being shot or mugged. I hate wearing a bulletproof vest while visiting there, I heard they call Crompton, Little Islamic State. I wore a bulletproof vest when I went to Tower Hamlets in East London. All I saw was some rowdy Bengali and Somali kids who made fun of my Aussie accent. That’s how dangerous that place was. If you don’t live in crompton, let me guess!! Is it in Huntington Park or Commerce?
Haha you are funny
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
Emily

Thanks sweetie for the invitation, I got cousins in Maryland and West Virginia and will couch-surf at your joint a night or two. What will that somali boyfriend of yours think?

How far is Kentucky from D.C? Our hillbilly @VixR lives there? Or, was it Montana?
After a million hours flight, you sure you want to end up in hillbilly, USA? D.C is far more exciting, and so’s
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After a million hours flight, you sure you want to end up in hillbilly, USA? D.C is far more exciting, and so’s Washington.

VixR

I know the difference between Washington D.C and Washington State. Been to Seattle.

Not a good time to visit theU.S now, but hopefully as soon as the yellow man leaves office. America is a great country and has the most fucked up people and the greatest people of the world. That is it’s attractiveness.

Let’s not derail this important thread. It took me back to memory lane as a 13 year old prepubescent boy in grade 8. I’ve been kissed by all the hot girls at school and told every guy in my class. The problem? It was a dream.

Last edited:
Somali
Dutch
Germans
Polish
Afghan
Turkish
Indonesian
Madows from Suriname with a nose as big as my fist

Southern European is on my wish list and and Latinas. And maybe a petite Yemeni

Dont be shy ladies and gentlemen
I've always only dated Somali guys. Always!

VixR

Veritas
VixR

I know the difference between Washington D.C and Washington State. Been to Seattle.

Not a good time to visit theU.S now, but hopefully as soon as the yellow man leaves office. America is a great country and has the most fucked up people and the greatest people of the world. That is it’s attractiveness.

Let’s not derail this important thread. It took me back to memory lane as a 13 year old prepubescent boy in grade 8. I’ve been kissed by all the hot girls at school and told every guy in my class. The problem? It was a dream.
And then you grew up lol.

Well, that might be a while. I have a feeling Trump will get a second term. But I feel the same about the US, we’re great and terrible. I don’t think I’d live anywhere else, but I tell myself I’m prejudging. The same way you’re prejudging the glorious hillbilly states, which have the best natural beauty the great outdoors has to offer. :trumpsmirk:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Moroccan (my first love back in the Netherlands)
Turkish
Guyanese
Albanian from Bruce Grove
Habar Gidiir
Posh English (used to put money on my account every Friday)
Jamaican (may god forgive me)
Afar

Trending