Which nationalities have you dated?

Exclusively Somalis, I don't race-mix :yousmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dont disrespect Timo Jilac like that. Sure their women lack in the fuuto department but wallahi they make up for it with a pretty face and their love of faraxs makes me feel superior knowing they will have to go back to a 5ft4 timo jilac guy as their kind more racist than Somali hoyos. Listen to me farax we are living in unprecedented times we are top of the food chain believe me. Use the curly hair and tall genes to your advantage before the inevitable bidaar and potbelly hit us when the slow metabolism kicks in.

Dont disrespect Timo Jilac like that. Sure their women lack in the fuuto department but wallahi they make up for it with a pretty face and their love of faraxs makes me feel superior knowing they will have to go back to a 5ft4 timo jilac guy as their kind more racist than Somali hoyos. Listen to me farax we are living in unprecedented times we are top of the food chain believe me. Use the curly hair and tall genes to your advantage before the inevitable bidaar and potbelly hit us when the slow metabolism kicks in.
thanks for the advice sxb ill ignore the tall part but ill use the curly hair :sass1:

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Somali / Pakistani / Indian/ Irish / st lucian / half black half white / Arab jord/

Somali was the best because of familiarity

Pakistani was horrible because she had to sneak around because of family honor but in the end I sent her brother her nudes with me in it INNIT

Irish family embraced me right away

St Lucian madow family loved me her skin was radiant brown a true beauty

Mix race girl was very confused about everything

Arab boring extremely self conscious and all she wanted to do is go to restaurants a big foodie / never wanted to go for walks and enjoy nature all she wanted to do is go out to eat my account was dying but she was a pretty chubby girl I like chubbies

Somali girl was down to earth is I should say and is a good person hence I will be marrying her when this COVIOD shit is over

Timo Jilac ( I can't get enough of them I would not be opposed to marrying one just to stunt on her racist pops and of course the fucking food is delicious.)

A mix of an assortment of caadans ( Sxb I repeat do not fall in love with the blue eyes, when they say cadaanka iska ilaali hooyo was right, everything will be hunky-dory till she leaves you with your beautiful mixed kids that don't know a word of Somali just because you fell into some hard times or a slight bump in the road)

A mix of an assortment of madow (Just fun and vibes but not forever)

Turkish ( Uk niggas will know what's up )

Arab ( Avoid you thinking you getting yourself a Muslim caadan with halal curves lord they just see you as a gateway black halal fetish. Yes I'm getting personal with this one f*ck that hoe)

Somali / Pakistani / Indian/ Irish / st lucian / half black half white / Arab jord/

Pakistani was horrible because she had to sneak around because of family honor but in the end I sent her brother her nudes with me in it INNIT

Arab boring extremely self conscious and all she wanted to do is go to restaurants a big foodie / never wanted to go for walks and enjoy nature all she wanted to do is go out to eat my account was dying but she was a pretty chubby girl I like chubbies

Somali girl was down to earth is I should say and is a good person hence I will be marrying her when this COVIOD shit is over
Did we date the same Arab girl... why do they love expensive restaurants ffs what's wrong with the local bossmans chicken and chips or nandos.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

Damn is the Pakistani girl alright. You just lead her to an honour killing

How do you date somali? I swear I can never do that I always start overthinking that I cant do that to my own people. That and its hard for me to sexualise xaalimos ngl.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
How do you date somali? I swear I can never do that I always start overthinking that I cant do that to my own people. That and its hard for me to sexualise xaalimos ngl.
My dear girl cousin's use to make me suck their breasts when I would get frustrated when I was a kid hence why I have such a deep fascination with HALIMOS

My dear girl cousin's use to make me suck their breasts when I would get frustrated when I was a kid hence why I have such a deep fascination with HALIMOS
bro I'm scared that you might be me from an alternative universe minus the love for xaalimos. My first encounter with naaso was with a girl cousin but instead of a fascination I probably now have deep-rooted issues causing me to feel weird about sexualizing my own kind. brb imma go therapy...

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
So you’ve never dated a Somali?
Does find a suitor for marriage count? I had a bunch of meeting with Somali women with their parents that my mother set up. I mainly went to keep me my mother happy and I never went past first meeting with them.

My success rate is really bad out of like 15 women only 3 have contacted me to progress are past the first meeting

Last edited:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Does find a suitor for marriage count? I had a bunch of meeting with Somali women with their parents that my mother set up. I mainly went to keep me my mother happy and I never went past first meeting with.

My success rate is really bad out of like 15 women only 3 have contacted me to progress are meeting
No because that setting is unnatural in every way. It’s formal and arranged by your mum.

But you chose the girls you want to date and it’s more relaxed. Says a lot that you didn’t choose Somali girls when the choice was yours but rather to please your parent..

Trending

Latest posts