Which major event do you want to see the most and least?

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
If you’re still alive when the major signs are here, which one would you like to see and don’t want to see?

I want to see Prophet Issa the most only to watch the epic reaction from non-Muslims when he breaks the cross and reveals them his true religion.

As for the least, the sun moving to the West because tauba/forgiveness is effectively closed permanently. :mjcry:

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Full VR like sword art online or ready player one were all five senses are sent to a virtual world.

Apollo

VIP
Humanity is going to continue living on for a thousand more years as an intergalactic species living on multiple terra-formed planets. Stop the doom and gloom.

I want to see prophet Isa (as) too. But I do not want to live to see yajuj wa majuj. Although yes, I am a little curious as to what it will be like lol

I want to see prophet Isa (as) too. But I do not want to live to see yajuj wa majuj. Although yes, I am a little curious as to what it will be like lol
You don't wanna meet Dajjal. Every muslim was told to run away from him. That guy is even gonna shake up makkah and medina to get people out. There is no such thing as cold fire. The nar he uses to kill muslims is real fire. Also idol worshippers will be his easiest and biggest followers, India, china, japan and most of asia.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
You don't wanna meet Dajjal. Every muslim was told to run away from him. That guy is even gonna shake up makkah and medina to get people out. There is no such thing as cold fire. The nar he uses to kill muslims is real fire. Also idol worshippers will be his easiest and biggest followers, India, china, japan and most of asia.

Don’t spread misinformation, His naar will actually be jannah and vice versa.

But you’re right, I don’t want to live to see Dajjal. Eebe agtiisa ima dhigo.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I would love to see isa descend from heaven as there will be peace in the world and no corruption for around 7 to 8 years

Dajjal by far is the least event I want to witness in this lifetime. His fitnah will be out of this world and no one would be spared by his trial but very few. There will be much corruption and confusion when he arrives and. Imagine believing him but you don't mean to and then you end up in hellfire for all eternity?

psyche

To each their own
Am I the only one who wants to see Jesus so the afrocentrist will finally stop claiming him. Imagine their faces when they see a Jewish looking man come out saying I'm Jesus. It's gonna be priceless :ftw9nwa:

the sign I would less like to see is when an Abyssinian leader with skinny legs destroys the kabah.

Imagine the strength Ethiopia would need to accomplish that :wowsweat:

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Am I the only one who wants to see Jesus so the afrocentrist will finally stop claiming him. Imagine their faces when they see a Jewish looking man come out saying I'm Jesus. It's gonna be priceless :ftw9nwa:

the sign I would less like to see is when an Abyssinian leader with skinny legs destroys the kabah.

Imagine I destroy the Kabah:ulyin::bell:

I would want to see Prophet Isa pbuh. Imagine the looks on christians' face when Prophet Isa isn't even son of Allah swt, let alone that he is god also..:russ:.:westbrookswag:
Dajjal..on other hand...:damn:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

All the Muslims will be taken by the wind. That's how.

Also my theory is that we conquer and humiliate them so badly during the reign of Mahdi that they feel so bitter they come down from the lofty mountains and destroy the Kaaba for causing their conquest, kinda like how Shia hate Omar for conquering them.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
All the Muslims will be taken by the wind. That's how.

Also my theory is that we conquer and humiliate them so badly during the reign of Mahdi that they feel so bitter they come down from the lofty mountains and destroy the Kaaba for causing their conquest, kinda like how Shia hate Omar for conquering them.
When u say abyssnian king u sure its not all horns africans and just habesha north ethipioa

Imam Mahdi uniting the ummah and Nabi Issa returning and ruling for 7 years of peace before the world ends. What I'd hate to see is all the wars and genocide that will take place and the further oppression and secularisation of the ummah.

Trending

Latest posts