Which looks better? (Don’t be biased)

?

• Total voters

Sol

?
What do the colours and symbols on the somaliland flag even symbolise (besides the shahada ofc)? :cosbyhmm:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Personally, I think the flag of Puntland should be the flag of all the Somali lands.

vanilla

i think with my heart
lets be honest.... this one looks way better!

download-1-8.jpg

Honestly wth is the SL flag, looks like they ripped off hungary, Saudi Arabia and the Somali star that symbolizes the 5 regions that contradicts whatever SL is doing

Even the name Somaliland is wack sounds like a themepark

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Honestly wth is the SL flag, looks like they ripped off Hungary, Saudi Arabia and the Somali star that symbolizes the 5 regions that contradicts whatever SL is doing

Even the name Somaliland is wack sounds like a themepark
Djibouti's star refers to Somalis.

The star refers to Somalinimo and the five regions Somalis inhabits.

The Hungarians have nothing to do with Somaliland.

The Shahada isn't only reserved for Saudi Arabia.

I can say Somalia ripped off their colonial coat of arms and the Bonnie Blue.

honestly? I prefer the SL flag. the shahada and the design is just better imo. one of the things id like the most out of a somaliweyn is a flag redesign. something that represents somali culture

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Blue, white and green. Those are the pan-Somali colors.

When all the Somali lands are united in the future, Puntlands current flag should be the official flag.

I don't care about qabil affiliations, that is nonsense to me as all Somalis share common ancestors, language, culture, religion and memory. Therefore they should be united also in the present and in the future.

Trending