Which looks better? (Don’t be biased)

?

• Total voters

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
What are you trying to get at? Your picture is wrong the picture you posted was never the flag of Somalia it was the coat of arms and it was created in 1949

The Somali flag was first created in 1950 there's a good chance that he never even saw the coat of arms and didn't rip it off just like how there's a chance the Somaliland flag could've been a rip off of the Iranian flag there's no way to ever know for either so stop your bytching and move on
It was copied from the coat of arms.

So was the national animal.

:mybusiness:Your tears fuel me. Keep on crying.

:what1:Iran and Somaliland never had a connection so your comparison is BS.

Somalia had a connection with Italy.

Invader

So we doing flag FKD now :browtf:
They think the star only belongs to them:cryinglaughsmiley:

Somalia/Djibouti/Somalia's states/Somali Galbeed and NFD all have stars in their flags.

The blue really meant "Thank You Aabo UN".

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
It was copied from the coat of arms.

So was the national animal.

:mybusiness:Your tears fuel me. Keep on crying.

:what1:Iran and Somaliland never had a connection so your comparison is BS.

Somalia had a connection with Italy.
I'm the one crying but youre the one that quoted me first and started talking shyt out of nowhere you sound like the salty one akhi :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Like I said there's no way we can know if either of them copycatted their flags at this point all we will do is go back and forth insulting each other so spare me the insults and keep it moving buddy

Invader

I'm the one crying but youre the one that quoted me first and started talking shyt out of nowhere you sound like the salty one akhi :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Like I said there's no way we can know if either of them copycatted their flags at this point all we will do is go back and forth insulting each other so spare me the insults and keep it moving buddy
Iran had nothing to do with Somaliland.

Italy had something to do with Somalia.

Beenta iska jooji sxb.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Automatically Somalia flag because MJ man created it :manny:

Not really bro, it was a colonial Italian flag even in 1936, unless the Mj dude was so unimaginative he just decided to copy from the Italian flag to the tee, this is BS faan booto Mj tell themselves again

Mj did not make the flag, this just shows you Somalis just do not have any imagination, if we created this flag, it just shows the MJ dude just copied 100% like for like per colonial flag

1596326036706.png

Flag of italian somaliland

1596326066237.png

1596326110283.png

Invader

What are you trying to get at? Your picture is wrong the picture you posted was never the flag of Somalia it was the coat of arms and it was created in 1949

The Somali flag was first created in 1950 there's a good chance that he never even saw the coat of arms and didn't rip it off just like how there's a chance the Somaliland flag could've been a rip off of the Iranian flag there's no way to ever know for either so stop your bytching and move on
they did of course.

Why would a Sunni nation rip off a Shia one.

The logic. :dead:

want to know a sad fact?

the italian colonial flag had the Christian cross of the king of italy savoy house and somalis were so imaginative they copied it for exactly as it t,

look at the crosses in this somalia national symbol, the somalis did not even remove the crosses from the Italian kings crown with the little cross

look at the top with the cross, this national symbol was copied 100%, bloody jahil Mj if this is true, this is still used today in somali official buildings etc

1596326426022.png

Italian King of Savoy, House of savoy crown, the savoys owned somalia

1596326520401.png

1596326588698.png

Invader

1949 is Bullshit.

If you see the fascist emblem is on the top of the coat of arms,

Fascist Italy collapsed in 1944.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Not really bro, it was a colonial Italian flag even in 1936, unless the Mj dude was so unimaginative he just decided to copy from the Italian flag to the tee, this is BS faan booto Mj tell themselves again

Mj did not make the flag, this just shows you Somalis just do not have any imagination, if we created this flag, it just shows the MJ dude just copied 100% like for like per colonial flag

View attachment 135436

Flag of italian somaliland

View attachment 135437

View attachment 135438
Do your research the coat of arms was created in 1949 Somali flag created 1950

Ur reaching the coat of arms doesn't even look like the Somali flag just because two things look alike doesn't mean they're the same by that logic if someone looks like drake does that mean they're related to him?

Like I said you can never know for sure so just shut the f*ck up and stop bytching
1949 is Bullshit.

If you see the fascist emblem is on the top of the coat of arms,

Fascist Italy collapsed in 1944.
Bring me a source other than your picture that says it was created in 1936. I brought sources saying it was created 1949 I don't have to prove myself

Furthermore by your logic we could also say sland copied the star on the somali flag no? Or we could say you copied the colours off of the Arab countries I mean after all it's the same colours as every other Arab country I doubt that's a coincidence

Somalia’s flag looks way better although nothing wrong with the SL flag. All they got to do is remove the star and place the Shahadah in the middle, it would look way better.

Last edited:

OffTheDome

Proud American
light blue Somalia flag is much better than the darker blue flag

F1B49303-A7CE-43C3-9E98-60E16A68AD24.png

but when Flags are hoisted Somaliland’s Flag > Somalia

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I always find multi-colored flags confusing and even search up on Google to which country such flags belong.

Somalia's flag is distinctive. You can easily recognize it in the large crowds. Besides, to me it represents our blue coastline.

I choose Somalia's flag. It looks so much better and stands out in the line up of of all Arab country flags.

arab flags.PNG