Which is worse?

?

• Women of a certain race/ethnicity not being attracted to their men

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Men of a certain race not being atrracted to their women

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
I have seen both scenarios in different races and I’m curious which one you think is more detrimental to said group overall.

The second in my opinion. There's very little a woman could do to improve the situation if she insists on a man from her background.

I understand preferences and carry heavy ones myself, but I would never trust anyone that blanket bans men/women from their respective background.

I think Men not being attracted is worse. Men are already more likely to date out because they aren't race loyal like women and they don't really care about the race/ethnicity, they just want a good looking woman.

Woman's dating prospects are slimmed when their men are constantly looking for other women. Woman are much more race loyal than men and would most likely want marry their own men then date out and that becomes difficult when their men aren't looking for them

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
The true victims :mjcry:
Nobody likes them :kendrickcry:

98cfc224fba9af3c39a05cc65987fa37.jpg

2019-08-20 23.55.34.jpg

2019-08-20 23.56.30.png

You can see the sadness and loneliness in he's/her's eyes :meleshame:

Last edited:
I have seen both scenarios in different races and I’m curious which one you think is more detrimental to said group overall.
Women. If the most the women won't breed with the men it will have a greater effect on the population than vice versa.
Even after world wars where millions of men die, the population still increases since the minority of men left get busy with all the women.

Your asking both sexes the same question. I personally don't find the men of my own race attractive.

Trending