Which is worse when women cheat or when men cheat?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So true hence why I said is calculating that means she never really loved her husband and what makes it triple worse she would most likely brag about how bad their intercourse life is and how much she despises her husband despite him doing good to her. She would also show pictures of her husband to the man she's cheating with. Now thinking about it women cheating is triple worse.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
So true hence why I said is calculating that means she never really loved her husband and what makes it triple worse she would most likely brag about how bad their intercourse life is and how much she despises her husband despite him doing good to her. She would also show pictures of her husband to the man she's cheating with. Now thinking about it women cheating is triple worse.
So a man who cheats on his wife loves her? How can you love someone if you don’t respect them enough to remain faithful?

me personally both are bad and damaging one isn't worse than the other, although I would admit and say when a women cheating is a tad calculating.
Cheating in general is bad , but I would say when a woman cheats it's going to be very bad because most of the time she will cheat with the person you least expected or suspected. For example she might cheat on you with a guy who you've seen around before or a person she normally wouldn't be attracted too or so you thought wasn't her type. Men cheat because they think with the wrong head, but women they'll cheat for either love or revenge, 2 very dangerous reason's!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
me personally both are bad and damaging one isn't worse than the other, although I would admit and say when a women cheating is a tad calculating.

When a woman cheats -the man should know he is a sus. (unfortunately, its more damaging) Periodt.

Women expect their men to cheat. Its natural. :ohhhdamn:

Cheating in general is bad , but I would say when a woman cheats it's going to be very bad because most of the time she will cheat with the person you least expected or suspected. For example she might cheat on you with a guy who you've seen around before or a person she normally wouldn't be attracted too or so you thought wasn't her type. Men cheat because they think with the wrong head, but women they'll cheat for either love or revenge, 2 very dangerous reason's!
true I hate how some girls act ignorant and say both is bad some don't like the truth but women cheating especially married women is devil's work, she is doing it for nefarious reason not out of boredom. Poor husband has no idea she's probably showing pics of him to the man she's cheating with and making fun of him.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
They are equally as bad. Which is why they both have the same punishment in Islam.

The woman can birth a child that is not her husband's. And also the husband can bring home STDs to his wife.

They are equally as bad. Which is why they both have the same punishment in Islam.

The woman can birth a child that is not her husband's. And also the husband can bring home STDs to his wife.
we know that I'm talking about in general which is worse and we all know is women, The men would be perceived as a cuck, the child might not be his, humiliation would descend on him every turn he makes the list could go on.

true I hate how some girls act ignorant and say both is bad some don't like the truth but women cheating especially married women is devil's work, she is doing it for nefarious reason not out of boredom. Poor husband has no idea she's probably showing pics of him to the man she's cheating with and making fun of him.
When a man cheats its most likely because he can, its like an extra curricular activity for him, it doesn't mean much to him. But women they will chest on you & it will definitely sting. It will definitely hurt the guy because most likely she's already been emotionally engaged with the other person and has mentally checked out of her current marriage or relationship.

When a man cheats its most likely because he can, its like an extra curricular activity for him, it doesn't mean much to him. But women they will chest on you & it will definitely sting. It will definitely hurt the guy because most likely she's already been emotionally engaged with the other person and has mentally checked out of her current marriage or relationship.
Yup you can't compare the two, women cheating is beyond damaging she's emotionally and physically so over you whilst the poor man not being aware is booking a 5 star getaway to Bali along with an exclusive Mercedes waiting for her. Evil world.