Which is the worst diaspora community to raise your kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Australia and U.K.

Australia some how produces kids that are heartless and who'll steal drought donations

U.K. Because they are the poorest and are raised on the sweats, muscles and tears of others while their parents were lazy and mooching the system

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Listen yh First of all this is a blatant generalisation,that being said we cannot be sure of what khaled done as there has been substantial evidence that is unverifiable given on both sides.Furthermore I know the guy personally and from what I know of who he is he wouldn't be one to do such a thing however,I do acknowledge that I may be wrong in that respect.

From what I've been exposed to reer UK takes the cake: aside from being radicals, they are moochers that sit on their asses collecting benefits :cosbyhmm:
My home country of Canada comes in second because abdis outcompete other madoows when it comes to crime :comeon: the girls are typically normal

I'm going to bed please nobody fight me over this I've made my decision already :camby:

1) Toronto/Edmonton. Self-explanatory. :mjhaps:
2) UK, example? You have this nigga over there :samwelcome:
3) Australia. People over there allegedly steal from charities. :sass2: Must be a FEATURE of SOMALIS in Australia :sass2:

Reer America is the best tbh :mjhaps:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Listen yh First of all this is a blatant generalisation,that being said we cannot be sure of what khaled done as there has been substantial evidence that is unverifiable given on both sides.Furthermore I know the guy personally and from what I know of who he is he wouldn't be one to do such a thing however,I do acknowledge that I may be wrong in that respect.

Is he a fat kid?

How tall?

Dark complexion

Bantu hair or Tima jilic

Wears glasses?

Grew up in a single parent household?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Is he a fat kid?

How tall?

Dark complexion

Bantu hair or Tima jilic

Wears glasses?

Grew up in a single parent household?
He is tall about 6,3 light skin timo dhexdhexaad and his parents particularly his mother owned a business where she sold clothes if I remember correctly.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
He went to a private Islamic institution for most of his high school life so in that respect his parents invested in him.

Hailu

Better than a
Anywhere near Somalis, one of the worst things you can do is move near Somalis. You need to balance it out. Move to an area with 2 or 3 Somali families and a place close to a Somali market. The number rule is to never connect with your Somali neighbors too much or else they will become annoying.

Hailu

Better than a
Reer scandinavia is turning out doctors, lawyers and engineers :salute:

We are socially akward and most couldn't speak a lick of Somali even if their life counted on it :bell:
You mean having welfare fed to you and free college while we Americans fight for everything even healthcare. You can't compare us both.

Hailu

Better than a
The worst country to raise your kids in is defo the US
>be american
>go to school
>get shot
Worst place to be a citizen. I would do everything to move to Norway or Sweden. The only thing I like America is gun rights because I love the ability to purchase firearm at any moment. I love guns and that is the only thing keeping me here.

You mean having welfare fed to you and free college while we Americans fight for everything even healthcare. You can't compare us both.

No, we can't. Dying of lack healthcare is not a freedom in the scandinavian world view, it's rightly considered a sickness and perverted world view.:gucciwhat:

Denmark doesn't have natural ressources, so we educated our people most possible :gaasdrink:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He went to a private Islamic institution for most of his high school life so in that respect his parents invested in him.

That guy went to Islamic school only to open a platform where people would pray to a Hennessy?

It's known by now they those raised under strict religious strategy always do the most dambi actions in their adult life

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
That guy went to Islamic school only to open a platform where people would pray to a Hennessy?

It's known by now they those raised under strict religious strategy always do the most dambi actions in their adult life
I don't condone his actions

Reer scandinavia is turning out doctors, lawyers and engineers :salute:

We are socially akward and most couldn't speak a lick of Somali even if their life counted on it :bell:
I agree with awkwardness but most kids I've met in DK speak somali. I was surprised to learn how bad Somalis outside Scandinavia are.

I agree with awkwardness but most kids I've met in DK speak somali. I was surprised to learn how bad Somalis outside Scandinavia are.

True, maybe I sold us short, we are a blessing compared to Reer fish and chips, I once had to translate for my cousin because she didn't understand any Somali I spoke with my father :kanyehmm:

Her face was like: :jaynerd:

Her mother was like: :jcoleno:

My father was like: :hova:

I look like this everything she tried to speak broken Somali :holeup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts