Which Historical Villain Are You?Quiz

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼
911? Bin Laden?

giphy.gif

Murderous Villain Test
Which Murderous Villain Resembles You the Most?

This free online 45-question personality test will allow you to compare yourself with the personalities of 20 murderous dictators and terrorists, using a hybrid of the scientific "Big Five" measure of personality and the cognitive theories of C.G. Jung. Furthermore, this test will also match your personality scores with peer-reviewed university studies.

LINK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So are you the designated quizzer of Sspot? Or do you own a share of IDRLabs? Or you just doing some kinda weird study? Yaab badaana lol

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
So are you the designated quizzer of Sspot? Or do you own a share of IDRLabs? Or you just doing some kinda weird study? Yaab badaana lol

Bro cant I just post some fun tests without ppl claiming I’m tracking ppl down or studying them lmao

I guess I’ll be the designated quizzer if no one else will be

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
Isn't the test kind of biased though? Before you've answered any questions, you've already been assumed to be a "murderous villain". It's kind of a catchy concept but I think it's inherently biased.

hmm.. Would a quiz about “which Character are you from x show” be biased because it assumes you would be one of those characters?

hmm.. Would a quiz about “which Character are you from x show” be biased because it assumes you would be one of those characters?

to the extent of how limited the characters are. i mean if they're all villains or all heroes it would be biased. if there's a wide variety with different traits, I think not as much.

Trending

Latest posts