Which groups are the most angered by the revival of Somalia?

These groups of people are the most hateful of the revival of Somalia, they will align with anyone and do anything to destabilize our country. But since they are only a few rotten individuals among us we must always remain vigilant of their motives.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The revival of a centralized Somali state in Banadir is against my interest as someone from Puntland because it limits the horizons of my state and gives my Hawiye adversaries a political leg up. This idea that only a few "bad apples" oppose centralization is a way to avoid the very difficult discussions that are necessary for Somalia to have.

The fact of the matter is that Siciid Deni represents the vast majority of the people in Puntland. He is a legitimate representative of our collective will. If you polled people in Puntland on whether or not they would like to re-institute a strong centralized state, it would be something like 80/20 against.

It is a dodge to try and present a picture of a unified Somalia which is being thwarted by a few corrupt men. It is an evasion of hard problems that will be difficult to solve.

Facists celebrating about the rise of Kavanist yet Villa Somalia is shelled by AS.

40 soilders recently masscred by AS who took all their possessions.
SNA fights Sh Shakir in Dhusomareeb yet Celbuur is still under AS.

Majority of KG is under AS.

Failmajo is holed in his bunker and needs AMISOM protection yet they are day dreaming about running a country.
Yesterday the war in Beled Xaawo was between Janan and Ethiopian mercenaries who are in Gedo.

This isn't about having a "centralized state" this is about having a country where it's States fall in line and don't do treasonous things and work with shisheeye. The FMS has to follow the FGS, but is allowed flexibility in certain areas.

No more State X or Y getting involved in foreign affairs or starting state Army wars with neighboring states

The revival of a centralized Somali state in Banadir is against my interest as someone from Puntland because it limits the horizons of my state and gives my Hawiye adversaries a political leg up. This idea that only a few "bad apples" oppose centralization is a way to avoid the very difficult discussions that are necessary for Somalia to have.

The fact of the matter is that Siciid Deni represents the vast majority of the people in Puntland. He is a legitimate representative of our collective will. If you polled people in Puntland on whether or not they would like to re-institute a strong centralized state, it would be something like 80/20 against.

It is a dodge to try and present a picture of a unified Somalia which is being thwarted by a few corrupt men. It is an evasion of hard problems that will be difficult to solve.

Siciid deni is the governor of Puntland state, an FMS which is a member of the Federal Government. He should be working closely with the FGS, but unfortunately he's beholden to special interests in the UAE and has thus been a thorn in the side of the Federal Government. Obviously he's tried his very best to be some sort of a destabilizing actor, but thankfully it hasn't worked out so well for him.

The people of puntland are great people and I'm sure they don't want their governor to fight against the Federal government when there are more pressing matters at hand. Hostility won't do them any good, but the status quo of him being a mucarad isn't so bad for the government at this point since that ship is sinking by the minute. Anyways considering there's no poll on what the people of that state want there is no way for you to accurately speak for all of them. But even if that generalization were true, that's only one state of many. The FGS has a mandate to do what they think is in the best interest of Somalia at large and I for one believe they are doing a spectacular job thus far.

The time period where foreign countries meddled openly in our affairs and paid stooges to destabilize the government is over. This is the first serious government Somalia has had in 30 years and it clearly shows from all of the hysteria from the people that benefited from chaos and lack of structure. Long may it continue

This isn't about having a "centralized state" this is about having a country where it's States fall in line and don't do treasonous things and work with shisheeye. The FMS has to follow the FGS, but is allowed flexibility in certain areas.

No more State X or Y getting involved in foreign affairs or starting state Army wars with neighboring states
What is more treasonous than failmajo planting trees in Ethiopian 1977 war cementry while earlier he handed over a 1977 war Veteran Qalbi dagax to Ethiopia blind folded and bruised.Such a character is not fit to lead a nation.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
yesminister5.jpg

Concerning thing is that it'll always be like this as long as Xamar continues being the political capital.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
People are often afraid of change and that is to be expected because of the war but they will eventually come around once they taste the fruits of peace and prosperity:)

What is more treasonous than failmajo planting trees in Ethiopian 1977 war cementry while earlier he handed over a 1977 war Veteran Qalbi dagax to Ethiopia blind folded and bruised.Such a character is not fit to lead a nation.
  • Sanboololshe head of NISA who was part of HSM regime handed Qalbi dhagax to make N&N look bad.
  • Planting trees with Abiye is just good public relations. In politics there's no permanent friends/enemies, only common interests.
  • Abiye has common interests with FGS now. His support will be useful. If he can just close the door on these dumb States then great. We're so weak thanks to these states who think they can do anything.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
  • Sanboololshe head of NISA who was part of HSM regime handed Qalbi dhagax to make N&N look bad.
  • Planting trees with Abiye is just good public relations. In politics there's no permanent friends/enemies, only common interests.
  • Abiye has common interests with FGS now. His support will be useful. If he can just close the door on these dumb States then great. We're so weak thanks to these states who think they can do anything.
i agree ethiopia has no alterior motives in somalia i also agree thats it's everyones but N&N fault if something goes wrong in somalia.

Last edited:

Trending