Which Europeans Do You Hate The Most?

The worst kind of Europeans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
I was watching a news report about the rise of the far right in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and other eastern European countries. Apparently the new right wing president of Poland is opposed to "race mixing", you know because people are eager to "mix" with poles. Anyway, I can't understand the cause of this right wing populism in eastern Europe.

It's not like they're taking the brunt of the refugee crisis (Germany took in 1m in 2016) and they're economies are shit. Those countries only take from the EU and contribute virtually nothing to it. I have a hypothesis for what causes their xenophobia: inferiority complex to western Europe, a dumber population overall (there is validity to dumb polish jokes). My point is, if you are going to be racist and xenophobic, at least be good at something.

I feel like it's similar to the Arab bootyclappers among Somalis. They have an inferiority complex with regard to Arabs and so they shit on what they perceive as people lower than them--Africans.

Poland is one of the most economically stable countries in the EU and infact Poland much like Sweden was not shaken by the economic crisis of 2008. Now it's economy has grown even bigger thankx to consecutive right wing government policies.

I see you trying hard to push the multicultural agenda but that will not succeed!

Axmed Xaji

Poland is one of the most economically stable countries in the EU and infact Poland much like Sweden was not shaken by the economic crisis of 2008. Now it's economy has grown even bigger thankx to consecutive right wing government policies.

I see you trying hard to push the multicultural agenda but that will not succeed!
Fall off a cliff

Lol the guy is a staunch liberal, he can't get over the fact his crooked Hillary:hillarybiz: didn't become a president, his liberal tears are causing floods:liberaltears::trumpsmirk:

Axmed Xaji

Lol the guy is a staunch liberal, he can't get over the fact his crooked Hillary:hillarybiz: didn't become a president, his liberal tears are causing floods:liberaltears::trumpsmirk:
You're a miserable house negro. There is a reasonable middle ground between SJWs and uncle Ruckus

Apollo

VIP
I don't ''hate'' any really, but I don't like the politics of the Russian government. They are supporting the far-right and stoking nationalist sentiment.

Axmed Xaji

I don't ''hate'' any really, but I don't like the politics of the Russian government. They are supporting the far-right and stoking nationalist sentiment.
I genuinely hate poles. They're the dumbest group of people. And yes Russians too.

The English, hands down. They pretty much shaped the world we live in today. They ruined us in a way by giving our lands away. Nacalad haku dhacdo

I hate english guys, always when they are in holland

They are more annoying than dutch people didnt know it could be worse
Always drunk and searching for fights etc
Feel bad for those living in england lol

I would have answered none: I don't spend my days hating on anyone for anything they don't have control over

Secondly, I choose East-European mainly because I see them as slowing down the European project and not subscribing the liberal democratic ideals such as equality.

I have no hate for anyone and it wrong for anyone to have such feeling, especially when we dhuxulo screaming constantly about discrimination.

Axmed Xaji

I would have answered none: I don't spend my days hating on anyone for anything they don't have control over

Secondly, I choose East-European mainly because I see them as slowing down the European project and not subscribing the liberal democratic ideals such as equality.

I have no hate for anyone and it wrong for anyone to have such feeling, especially when we dhuxulo screaming constantly about discrimination.
It's casual hate, like a pet peeve. I'm just deeply annoyed by poles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts