Which ethnicities do you trust the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Arabs but I don’t find them superior I prefer soudanis as they are relatable. My friend and I chat about how it’s disgusting that we both have Oromo kafalas ruining our countries.:dabcasar:He also tells me that south soudanis wanted to secede but you find many in Sudan begging outside mosque in eid so they can get the profit to get a Sunday supper if you know what I mean:siilaanyosmile:

Tukraq

VIP
Arabs but I don’t find them superior I prefer soudanis as they are relatable. My friend and I chat about how it’s disgusting that we both have Oromo kafalas ruining our countries.:dabcasar:He also tells me that south soudanis wanted to secede but you find many in Sudan begging outside mosque in eid so they can get the profit to get a Sunday supper if you know what I mean:siilaanyosmile:
South Sudan is a nation that will be on the rise however the future doesn’t look as bright for Sudan

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
upload_2019-6-21_4-26-17.jpeg

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Certainly not Somali men for sure. They either never show up or is always late and never return what they borrowed and pretends like nothing happens. I lost how many times I haven’t got my money, USB, hats, controllers etc back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending