Which ethnic group do you find the most mysterious?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Native Americans, I often think about the tribes that lived in my area pre Columbus and how they lived in this space. Over thousands of years, people crossed through Alaska during the ice ages and populated both North and South America, including the Caribbean Islands forming complicated civilization and at one point numbering over 300 million people. It's so fascinating :)

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
wtf no they were not they're genetically somali...
Their language was different tell recently when they adopted lone words from Af Soomali. Before then, they had their own language. They don't even count to Samaale instead they count to "Sab" the brother of Samaale. And everyone knows to be Somali is to be a decedent of Samaale.

It's like Afars and Saho.

southside

Hiiraan
Their language was different tell recently when they adopted lone words from Af Soomali. Before then, they had their own language. They don't even count to Samaale instead they count to "Sab" the brother of Samaale. And everyone knows to be Somali is to be a decedent of Samaale.

brother af maay is under the somali language branch these people are somali, just because af maay sounds different doest make them genetically different from other clans

Apollo

VIP
Bro there’s plenty of autosomal dna results done on them and they come back as 100% somali lol what else would they be?

Separate ethnic groups can have very similar autosomal results. The Amhara and Tigray are very similar as well and so are the Saho and Afar or what about the Danes and Swedes. I think he is using that type of logic.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Separate ethnic groups can have very similar autosomal results. The Amhara and Tigray are very similar as well and so are the Saho and Afar. Or what about the Scots and English. I think he is using that type of logic.
Didn’t you see some rahanweyn results? I think you mentioned it on a past post and they came back as the same as other somalis

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
He is not basing it on them being biologically different, but because of their unique language.
I’m not a huge expert on the Somali language but I remember hearing about af maay belonging under an old macro somali branch

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك

If rahanweyn aren't Somali then you're not somali

Trending