Which eras was the best/worst time to be Somali?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1617811855988.png

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Best: probably the 80’s I’ve seen so many beautiful footage of Somalia from this era and people seemed more happier

Worst: 90’s civil war and beyond for very apparent reasons

Im_✨

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
And state why
Best time to be somali:
I would say maybe ajuuran empire and other somali empire days as we were strong, cultural and had the Ottoman Empire

worst time to be somali:
1990s for very apparent reasons

GemState

36/21
VIP
Right now is the best time to be Somali. Any other time period and instead of living in a 1st world country I'd be in Somalia

GemState

36/21
VIP
How about Somalia’s current image?
When you go to baadiye in Somalia, think of what it would have been like in the past then come back to a 1st world country, you'll realize you and nearly a million other Somalis lucked the f*ck out not having to spend a lifetime there

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When you go to baadiye in Somalia, think of what it would have been like in the past then come back to a 1st world country, you'll realize you and nearly a million other Somalis lucked the f*ck out not having to spend a lifetime there

but is there something that u miss the badiiye life provides. Be honest now

Are you retarded? It only got bad due to the war. Before that, it was fine to live there:westbrookwtf:

Trending