Which eedo got this guy to make a video on us πŸ˜‚

Yaraye

VIP
Like I said somali language is under threat! these outsiders are learning our language and culture :snoop:

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Madow means nabby hair person but say wallahy kids made it racial slur
IK Madow is not but I'm pretty sure Madow is a racial slur now according to the black people. I remember having to step in for Abti because he called a black man Madow and the man started ranting about how arrogant and prideful we we're the only thing that stopped him that day was the fact there was like 4 other Somali men with him that day! Qosol!

Thanks to these ill-mannered people online, Somalis have a very, very, very bad reputation among other Africans. This is very embarrassing and it's painful to see people turning into Somali haters day by day. Naga aamusa, for Allah's sake, naga aamusa. I can't stand you folks.

Furthermore, can Somalis please stop being delusional. It's the same shit with the people who insult dark-skin, it's always people who are dark-skinned who hate dark-skin, and it's the Somalis who look borderline Niger-Congoid, who hate on these people. I do not care what denial world you live in, plenty of you, look like Niger-Congoid people yourselves. I have eyes, I've seen many of you and you can pass for shorter Nilotes, with dark skin and borderline Kinky hair.

Last edited:

I know a West African did not make this video.

wallahi those people make me sick with their hypocrisy. West Africans and Bantus sold tens of millions of their own people into slavery and we Somalis are seen as anti-black? They literally call AA’s β€œAkata/slaves” or Muslim Africans β€œAboki” which are slurs but we’re anti black?

A coon ass Ethiopian is in the comments trying to booty clap for them. Ethiopia is the most anti-black country on this planet. These niggas worked with Europeans to help colonize other Africans, call darker skinned Africans β€œBarya/slave” and barely ended slavery in the 1940s.

It’s about time Somalis start making videos about their racism and β€œanti-blackness” particularly West Africans with their disgusting hypocritical selves but Ethiopians can get these hands too.

IK Madow is not but I'm pretty sure Madow is a racial slur now according to the black people. I remember having to step in for Abti because he called a black man Madow and the man started ranting about how arrogant and prideful we we're the only thing that stopped him that day was the fact there was like 4 other Somali men with him that day! Qosol!

Is this in the Uk?

Mashallah! Social media is making everyone including somalis realise how fu*ked up our culture is. No more brushing it under the carpet.

Latest posts