Clean Shaven or Bearded?

• Clean Shaven

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Bearded

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
This quarantine has got me soo insane, I'm bloody making 40 minute YouTube videos in nigerian accents.

Thanks, saxiib
I used to be an exotic dancer. The only God I knew was the almighty pole. I slaved away, spinning, flipping and twerking 4 nights a week. I was stopped by a woman on my way into work one day and for some reason I had an open mind to what she had to say. After a 3 month transition period I found my self a home. I don't have to pedal my God given assets one more day of my life and for that I'm thankful. If you are ready to make a change pm me.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
:deadpeter::lawd::mjhaps:

I never hit boredom levels like this before, but I never seen that too!!!!

I made a TikTok, opened a twitter account, closed it down.... and then did some work and revision after finishing GTA5 and Clash of Clans. Then I found a work that i can do and some revision whilst spending time with family

But you sir, have changed the game completely!
Need to watch the full video though, looks very funny!

hussein

Akh Right movement
Shidh, I wish I could transport that facial hair onto my scalp.
Go to turkey. my football ⚽️ coach who was somali was completely bald. And one day he told he’d go to turkey for vacation. And when he came back we were all surprised. He got a hair transplant. And the funny part was that he got waves

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Nigga went from "hey I was wondering if you'd maybe be interested in a date :oops:" to "naaya give me your aabos number right now chop chop :cool:"

Trending