Which diaspora takes the most Ls

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
We will see who is laughing when your visa in the UAE runs out waryah.

:umad:

2 more years. I'm here on an investor visa. Unlikely to ever have to leave unless I want to. Mind you, I do plan to leave sometime next year or the year after. I see no future here. Gonna go full-on with making a life in Bari or Sanaag. Wanna set up my own little ranch similar to the setup my family had growing up and live a simple, slow-paced life while doing some business on the side. Import, export, construction and real-estate. Gonna do whatever I can to help Somalia enter the 21st century. Got some other ambitions like greening the deserts Loess Plateau and Joel Salatin style as well.

Based

VIP
Every diaspora apart for reer down under, reer bicycle and reer middle of nowhere (random ass countries like Tanzania and Kyrgyzstan) is done for
If Tanzania is "random ass" then what is Somalia? Atleast they're known for their wildlife and scenery and they have a higher population/stronger economy than a.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The baranbuur was kinda lit.

I am biased tho since I am a BLM faraax.

:silanyosmile:

giphy.gif

BLM Faraax, new concept for me, never heard it before :pachah1:

Who Remembers Apple's For Mehr Debates At Park Bullied By Panjeets Madows Cadaans Halfbreeds Claiming Random Qabill Etc

Videos Like These
:mjlaugh: :mjlaugh:
Immigrants Love Somalis In Sweden Unlike You Guys
:ufdup::ufdup:
I mean this isnt a loss. Did you see the ones speaking

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
USA Somalis are built different. If it wasn't for Ilhan, I would say them.

There was a world star video of habaryars karbaashing each other in public housing car park.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Not sure how is this even a question. It’s clearly Canadian diaspora. Not sure why though. Could be the cold, the natives I don’t know

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Why would you leave UAE for Somalia isn't a downgrade?
He said he sees no future there. It is an upgrade to him to go to Somalia. I may do that Somalia myself too but not to Xaraxdisho but to Puntland most likely. If I can live off of savings forever then good.

Apollo

VIP
1. UK
2. Sweden
3. Canada
4. United States
5. Germany
6. Netherlands
7. Norway/Denmark/Finland (same shit)
8. Australia/New Zealand (same shit)

In this order.

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
1. UK
2. Sweden
3. United States
4. Canada
5. Germany
6. Netherlands
7. Norway/Denmark/Finland (same shit)

In this order.
The netherlands? :what: You never hear anything about us. The craziest somali that came from us was ayan hirsi ali in the early 2000s and she run away to america

Trending