WHICH DIASPORA RAPPERS ARE WINNING?

PICK

• Total voters

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Tell me when a canadian or brit charts. Swedes are pioneers

Somali's legit run the music scene in Sweden even other nordic nations they are getting real money and even the normal cadaans know who they are and like them. Reer Henny, Donald Trump and Brexit are only known in there tuulo that is 10km long it's not even a competition

Canadians were the first ones to incorporate somali words and culture and actually get big then everyone else followed.
Seattle invented the whole word ‘Mali’ gotta give them props. US and UK Somali rappers don’t follow the Tdot rap scene so I don’t think it was following tbh. Toronto has the most views tho and MN Somalis were the first to hit a million views in their city.

Keo

VIP
Seattle invented the whole word ‘Mali’ gotta give them props. US and UK Somali rappers don’t follow the Tdot rap scene so I don’t think it was following tbh. Toronto has the most views tho and MN Somalis were the first to hit a million views in their city.
Only rapper I know from there is Malitia Malimob but looks like he changed his name to Capo Gaddafii

They call somalis malis everywhere for years. UK and Canada been using it as well. I don't even listen to music and even I remember how Toronto somalis started a wave in America and the UK. Nobody knew about malitia mali mob and nobody listened to them if we are being real. The first to hit a mil was definitely Toronto do your research. Lil mo and those MN rappers literally came out a year ago but there's songs from toronto somali rappers from 5-4 years ago that have 5, 4 mill.

They call somalis malis everywhere for years. UK and Canada been using it as well. I don't even listen to music and even I remember how Toronto somalis started a wave in America and the UK. Nobody knew about malitia mali mob and nobody listened to them if we are being real. The first to hit a mil was definitely Toronto do your research. Lil mo and those MN rappers literally came out a year ago but there's songs from toronto somali rappers from 5-4 years ago that have 5, 4 mill.
That Chino guy was saying mali in like 2010-2011, he coined the term. I didn’t say ZR and Lil Mo were the first mali rappers to get a mil, I said they were the first rappers in Minneapolis to get a mil. Toronto malis have the most views but those views are from Canada, so the wave has nothing to do with niggas all the way in London, Minneapolis, Columbus, Seattle etc.

My point is Tdot malis blew up in their city, they don’t an influence on US or UK rappers who have extremely different styles from Toronto especially since one of them was rapping for longer.

Not even close, that nigga Chino from Seattle and his homies been rapping For like 11-12 years.
rapping for a decade with little to no impact lool that’s not an accomplishment. nearly every somali knows robin banks or halal gang though :mjlol: and everyone in toronto knows at least 1-3 somali rappers

Canadians were the first ones to incorporate somali words and culture and actually get big then everyone else followed.
tell em sis non somalis in toronto know somali words and they rap with somali words too. UK somalis started getting that recently though can’t lie but US somalis have almost no influence outside the somali community.

rapping for a decade with little to no impact lool that’s not an accomplishment. nearly every somali knows robin banks or halal gang though :mjlol: and everyone in toronto knows at least 1-3 somali rappers
Yeah, that nigga started this shit but he didn’t blow, he had buzz a few years ago and it died it down, tough wlh. Y’all actually claim Robin banks? I thought you would mention Top5 and French.

That Chino guy was saying mali in like 2010-2011, he coined the term. I didn’t say ZR and Lil Mo were the first mali rappers to get a mil, I said they were the first rappers in Minneapolis to get a mil. Toronto malis have the most views but those views are from Canada, so the wave has nothing to do with niggas all the way in London, Minneapolis, Columbus, Seattle etc.

My point is Tdot malis blew up in their city, they don’t an influence on US or UK rappers who have extremely different styles from Toronto especially since one of them was rapping for longer.
Nah everyone copied the same style. Toronto started using somali words in rap then everyone else did as well. Before that there were no somali rappers after them all these somali rappers popped out of nowhere. Somalis from everywhere were listening to it stop lying. You could see from social media and the youtube comments.