Which diaspora has the most dhaqan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Most of them in the diaspora lost their dhaqan time ago abti. Faaraxs are married to the streets and Xaaliimos are married to timo dhagax gus. Maxaa so hadhay?

It’s hard to pinpoint which diaspora have the most dhaqan. It depends on the family and if they value their culture or not.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I would say America don't really here much in that community I always here wahala happening in the UK Sweden and canada

Me, and only me. Beat that.

Even though I wasn't born in Somalia or even speak, read or write Somali(I'm trying). I love my culture and my people's history. Nobody is more patriotic than me when it comes to Somalia. I just turned 20, hopefully, I can learn EVERYTHING about my culture and history.

Best behaviors?

Probably Scandi since we are nicely fed and housed so we don’t f*ck up society
Bro i have cousins and my big sis in norway,they tell me how fucked up somalis are there,nigerians and gambiand screwing the xalimos left and right and the men are lazy asses happy with welfare and crime

Bro i have cousins and my big sis in norway,they tell me how fucked up somalis are there,nigerians and gambiand screwing the xalimos left and right and the men are lazy asses happy with welfare and crime
That’s true but we don’t shoot each other

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Scandis for sure, UK, Toronto, and US somalis drink khamro, smoke weed, and do nothing but kill each other they are all qashin

VixR

Veritas
I would say America don't really here much in that community I always here wahala happening in the UK Sweden and canada
Lol this new Nigerian lady at my job says that word legit 50x a day. At first I thought she was lisping “wallahi”.

My fictional Jamaican boo salutes your Nigerian prince fam:mjpls:

I’d say Germany, because most of you didn’t even know there were a big Somali community here, you never hear anything about us.. most are academics too, mashaallah! Parents here put a lot of value on education and deen/daqan

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The ones in Africa in the Middle East are easily the best. They don't do crime and are more successful than the native inhabitants. Zambia, South Africa, UAE, etc. Did you know that only Persians export more than Somalis do from Dubai?

UK Somalis are strange. For some reason, they're all Wahhabi.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
don't somali families receive lots of money from welfare in norway ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending