Which countries will you visit and which ones will you not?

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
niggas are picking and chhosing witch part of the faith they want to follow according to western values like some salad how pathetic no loyalty or respect for the deen and its rules.
The Saudi regime gets 20 billion from hajj, what do you think they do with that money?. They don’t give It back to the Muslim community instead they buy weapons from the west to destroy weaker Muslim countries.

Senegal
Mauritania
guinea bissau
Mauritius
Mozambique
India
Yemen
Saudi
Indonesia
Barbados
Algeria
Never
South America
North America

niggas are picking and chhosing witch part of the faith they want to follow according to western values like some salad how pathetic no loyalty or respect for the deen and its rules.
What respect does he have sxb?, he dates someone who views him as a "goy", and one that believed that he will be her slave in the future, according to their her books😅

Your
The Saudi regime gets 20 billion from hajj, what do you think they do with that money?. They don’t give It back to the Muslim community instead they buy weapons from the west to destroy weaker Muslim countries.
Your girlfriend country gets 38 billion dollars every year from the US, and more from the EU. And that money was spent bombing Palestine and stealing Golan Heights from Syria. Why are you cheerie picking😅 the world is a mess we know that, but Saudi is not equal Islam and vice versa.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
that is true however ur religious obligations are above politics as it relates to ur relationship with god but if u want to recuse the amount of money that comes out of ur pockets and in to their i suggest u travel smart stay in hotels that are owned by either locals or foreigners and spend as little money as possible.

Let me start
I will visit
1-israel (blessed nation:rejoice:)
2- Iran (land of Cyrus, Darius, Xerxes)
3- Italy (Roman empire history)
4- greece ( Socrates and democracy)
5- Nepal ( hike in the Himalayas)

I will not visit:
1- Saudi arabia( i will not even visit for hajj)
2- hungary
3- poland
4- turkey ( erdogan is right wing nut)
5- North Korea .
Are you a murtad?

Hassan mahat

Your

Your girlfriend country gets 38 billion dollars every year from the US, and more from the EU. And that money was spent bombing Palestine and stealing Golan Heights from Syria. Why are you cheerie picking😅 the world is a mess we know that, but Saudi is not equal Islam and vice versa.
it is 38 over 10 year period. So 3.8 per year. Israeli settlements should be destroyed, they are illegal. Palestinian killings should be dealt with. I never denied that, the USA should also stop selling weapons to bad countries. Saudi Arabia is cancerous tho.

It is not fardh if you can’t
Wdym by you that though? If one is financially & physically able to. Then there is no reason to deny this obligation. Anyway if you had an opportunity to go anywhere in the world where your heart desires or an all inclusive and paid Hajj, which would you pick?

Hassan mahat

Wdym by you that though? If one is financially & physically able to. Then there is no reason to deny this obligation. Anyway if you had an opportunity to go anywhere in the world where your heart desires or an all inclusive and paid Hajj, which would you pick?
I will pick the hajj but with one condition of not giving the money to the Saudi regime rather to the locals.

Trending

Latest posts