Which city has the best looking somalis

London might actually take a dub on this forum for once that shordy has me wanting to risk it all :ahh::ahh::ahh:

She is a 6/7 at best
And she only 20

By the time she hits 25 or 30
She will be fat if she continues like that
Cankles, calool, saggy futo and the dysmorphed classic somali waist + hips that most of our nation has been cursed with both males & females...she needs to drop 10kg minimum

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
She is a 6/7 at best
And she only 20

Cankles, calool, saggy futo and the dysmorphed classic somali waist + hips that most of our nation has been cursed with both males & females...she needs to drop 10kg minimum
But the booty is phatttt :liberaltears:

She is a 6/7 at best
And she only 20

She's thick. She's not fat, nothing wrong with her body.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Did I lie? Are we talking facially? Because yes Toronto girls are where it’s at. But body wise, many are chubby.
Im kinda boosting ngl but I live in the worst borough somali women wise so im a lil salty:browtf:
Mali girls from majority of Toronto:ooh::lawd::rejoice::ohhhdamn:

Mali girls from Rexdale and Dixon :snoop::mjcry::meleshame::kanyehmm:

Out of everywhere I have been, Stockholm Xalimos were the best looking by far. Toronto is getting second place.

Best looking Xalimos in no particular order are Reer UK, Reer Canada, Reer USA, Reer continental Europe, Reer Somalia/Somaliland/Puntland/Djibouti, Reer Ocenia, Reer ME

Best looking Farax (singular) is wherever I am at that particular moment in time. And replace Farax with "man of any ethnicity"

Trending

Latest posts