Which Christians will enter jannah

“Whoever seeks a way other than Islam, it will never be accepted from them, and in the Hereafter they will be among the losers.”

(Surah Al-Imran 3:85)

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “By the one in whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, none from this nation of Jews and Christians hears of me, and then dies without having faith in my message, but that he will be an inhabitant of Hellfire.

(Sahih Muslim 153)

Will xabashis and copts enter jannah
That is, Allah to say, but all directions point to no Christianity has become a pegan religion the believe in the trinity which is heavily influenced by mithraic teaching you have christmas which is a pegan celebration. The idea of twelve disciples and worship on Sunday is also something you find in mithrasim. Islam was sent down to correct the ways of Christians and the Jews and to follow the true teachings of Jesus, Moses and the prophet before him.
If the bibble was not heavily altered and if they were not worshipping Jesus and associating partners with allah than islam wouldn't have arrived.

Actually think the closest Christians following prophet Isa as are those Ethiopian christians

Maybe them, rest are frauds

induction

Nothing is true; everything is permitted
this a toxic question. like it isn't your business who goes to hell or jannah, just worship and let others be.

"The Meeks shall inherit the earth"
~Bible

1670618123907.png

“Whoever seeks a way other than Islam, it will never be accepted from them, and in the Hereafter they will be among the losers.”

(Surah Al-Imran 3:85)

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “By the one in whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, none from this nation of Jews and Christians hears of me, and then dies without having faith in my message, but that he will be an inhabitant of Hellfire.

(Sahih Muslim 153)
The answer right here

Trending