• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Definitely not an American car.

I say get the Subaru, they are good for winter driving.

2nd place the Honda because its reliable and holds its value forever.

Why an SUV? It's gonna make you look old

Get a nice few year old high performance saloon and enjoy yourself.

Tukraq

VIP
#imsorich

If wouldn't buy a doormat from Tesla; aweful, aweful company.
How is it awuful:birdman: it’s a big f*ck you to the car industry :mjlol: the fastest most high tech car for only 200,000 and fuel efficient :pachah1:why buy a luxury car :lolbron: want a cheaper car for 30000 why buy another car when Tesla is giving you a car with free charge ups(save on gas) and is better technology wise:salute:

Tukraq

VIP
How is it awuful:birdman: it’s a big f*ck you to the car industry :mjlol: the fastest most high tech car for only 200,000 and fuel efficient :pachah1:why buy a luxury car :lolbron: want a cheaper car for 30000 why buy another car when Tesla is giving you a car with free charge ups(save on gas) and is better technology wise:salute:
They figured out why European and japanese cars were better than American cars:manny: all our best engineers were in the tech field making easy money of startups:comeon: so they brought the car company out of the useless Midwest and to the Bay Area and let the tech geeks go wild:damn: now with Tesla we’re going to put the rest of the car industry out of business :denzelnigga:

Elon Musk is crazy. He regularly loses it with no-bodies on twitter. He may totally go bonkers with a troll from social media and pull a kill switch on these cars or something. I'm only half serious here but while the engineering quality and design of the car are unrivalled any issues you have will likely drag on for months and months and even getting the car itself even after you have paid everything will likely be a hassle. See Rich Rebuilds channel on YouTube. It's crazy the shit this company does or fails to do.

Tukraq

VIP
Elon Musk is crazy. He regularly loses it with no-bodies on twitter. He may totally go bonkers with a troll from social media and pull a kill switch on these cars or something. I'm only half serious here but while the engineering quality and design of the car are unrivalled any issues you have will likely drag on for months and months and even getting the car itself even after you have paid everything will likely be a hassle. See Rich Rebuilds channel on YouTube. It's crazy the shit this company does or fails to do.
Elon is just a figure head ceo:noneck: and has already stepped down from the board:gaasdrink: that rich rebuilds is probably propaganda from the dying gasoline car industry:ayaanswag: it’s in the interests of country’s like Germany or Saudi Arabia that it doesn’t take over, their whole economies depend on Tesla not making it:siilaanyolaugh: in the meantime Tesla is cutting workers and closing factories to save costs so they can charge even less per car:ileycry: they want to murder the auto industry:damn:

Elon is just a figure head ceo:noneck: and has already stepped down from the board:gaasdrink: that rich rebuilds is probably propaganda from the dying gasoline car industry:ayaanswag: it’s in the interests of country’s like Germany or Saudi Arabia that it doesn’t take over, their whole economies depend on Tesla not making it:siilaanyolaugh: in the meantime Tesla is cutting workers and closing factories to save costs so they can charge even less per car:ileycry: they want to murder the auto industry:damn:
He's still the owner, though. And I don't think they are too worried yet. They busy bribing legislators/law makers in their fight against emissions reductions (fighting the EU as we speak). Personally I'm not even environmentally conscious like that. I just like the engineering - it's absolutely beautiful. It's like owning something from the future.

Tukraq

VIP
He's still the owner, though. And I don't think they are too worried yet. They busy bribing legislators/law makers in their fight against emissions reductions (fighting the EU as we speak). Personally I'm not even environmentally conscious like that. I just like the engineering - it's absolutely beautiful. It's like owning something from the future.
It’s a public company so he’s not the owner, he’s just a part owner as is everyone with Tesla stocks, also it’s not only about caring about the environment, they have free charging stations:ooh: literally saving you a lot of money that you waste on gas:lolbron:

It’s a public company so he’s not the owner, he’s just a part owner as is everyone with Tesla stocks, also it’s not only about caring about the environment, they have free charging stations:ooh: literally saving you a lot of money that you waste on gas:lolbron:
That's a very good point!

And on a more secondary level of importance, if it helps the future generations then okay I suppose. :icon mrgreen:

How did you not consider the Lexus rx class?:gucciwhat:

If you are looking for longevity, and those are your only options, get the Subaru.

I have enough money to buy this car but I have been looking at pictures of it everyday instead.:francis:

1200px-Mercedes-Benz_W463_G_350_BlueTEC_01.jpg

I found used ones with low milage in the 80k and up.:idontlike:

I'll get the 2023 model inshallah!:rejoice: Allaw lacagta ii badi! war aamiin ii dhaha, ducada lalama bakhayle.:stopit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending