Which Anglo country would you move to?

Which one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I personally would move to Australia or New Zealand @Periplus @piracy :banderas::banderas::banderas:
and maybe Canada, Vancouver but not the Toronto area. Who do you think and why?
anglosphere_flag_by_dominichemsworth-d637c8x.jpg

(Give a like)

Last edited:

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
It's diverse,great weather you don't have to travel to another country it has a diverse climate. Also,as a minority you have opportunities to move class(become working class to middle class) and you are not isolated you are accepted as a citzen. Oh yeah, and the food is great.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
niggas fetishizing bout jumping from one white mans land to another. how about fixing Somalia?

niggas fetishizing bout jumping from one white mans land to another. how about fixing Somalia?
Ah yes, it's wrong to move to a different country just because it's predominately white:noneck:
Why don't you go and fix the homeland instead of saying that others should? Somalia is rebuilding its self but the problem there is terrorism which is kinda hard to destroy because of a reason I'm not going to mention and corruption is also a major problem in Somalia.
I do my best to rebuild the homeland like invest in my nephew's store so I don't think I need a lecture from a random guy on somalispot:drakewtf: