Where'd he get the video of somali girl in jigjiga? A jamaican singer

TooMacaan

VIP
Where??? I'll tell you where !...One of our very own (@DeathWish ) has betrayed us..:jcoleno:,

The evidence doesn't lie:
upload_2017-11-20_20-50-11.png
:jaynerd:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Wow that was beautiful :salute: and a great message too! Knowing you lowlife trolls are gonna find a way to trash it

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Horumarka Jigjiga :gaasdrink:
:ohno: Sxb, how much of the gas money staying in K5? I hope Tigray midgets don’t steal to build Mekelle only to neglect Soomali-Galbeed.

OG freedom/independence I am all for it. We just have to agree on name change. How about we call it Issa-Ogaden Somali Republic, :patrice:.

:ohno: Sxb, how much of the gas money staying in K5? I hope Tigray midgets don’t steal to build Mekelle only to neglect Soomali-Galbeed.

OG freedom/independence I am all for it. We just have to agree on name change. How about we call it Issa-Ogaden Somali Republic, :patrice:.
They were talking about 40% of it staying within the region but can't trust a african.
Tigrays are struggling to hold its grip on the power so i don't think they would survive to see any of our natural resources being exported.
What i suspect tho is that the habashis are planning to pay its debt with out resources, if that happends then they might as well expect another raid from the ONLF.

Bro About the name we need to come up with some real shit, Somali Western Republic or Western Somali Republic is the only obtion.

It was a beautiful video full of great message. The first artist i see try to convey a movement in his song to Somalis is a Jamaican Lol

Trending