Where will you raise a family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Since immigrant neighborhoods in Denmark are turning to shit, (more gang activity and salafists) I plan to move to a 99 % Danish neighborhood. There my children will have a normal and nice upbringing. It would be cool to live in a Somali neighborhood, but the ones in Copenhagen are filled with Arabs, and the ones in Jutland are commieblock central which depresses me. My only concern is if I get daughters the chance of them turning gaal is high since majority of their friends will be Danes, so I'm a little worried.

hbu?

Your family*

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I live in Ikast now and used to live in Haderslev near the German border. Both towns are 99% white. I'm a small town type of guy so I enjoy life in Ikast. It's quiet, friendly and practically zero crime. I honestly cannot remember the last time I heard police sirens here. Must be years ago.

I'll raise my kid in this small tuulo.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I live in Ikast now and used to live in Haderslev near the German border. Both towns are 99% white. I'm a small town type of guy so I enjoy life in Ikast. It's quiet, friendly and practically zero crime. I honestly cannot remember the last time I heard police sirens here. Must be years ago.

I'll raise my kid in this small tuulo.
Damn I just checked out both cities and they look pretty nice. Must have been awesome to live so close to Germany with all the cheap shit they got. I'm not really a small town guy which concerns me since the best cities to raise a family seems to be that type. I want to live in or at least close to a semi big city, but they are always shitty. Are there other immigrants other than you and your family in Ikast?

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
you're setting yourself up for the kill moving into a neighborhood like that sxb.
at the age of 13 they would have already committed zina because that is a normal thing to do *''nothing wrong with it''* (from their perspective)
Prophet Muhammad (saws) said: “A person is likely to follow the faith of his friend, so look whom you befriend.”
we're a product of our environment, the question is what kind of children will that environment make out of them?

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
you're setting yourself up for the kill moving into a neighborhood like that sxb.
at the age of 13 they would have already committed zina because that is a normal thing to do *''nothing wrong with it''* (from their perspective)
Prophet Muhammad (saws) said: “A person is likely to follow the faith of his friend, so look whom you befriend.”
we're a product of our environment, the question is what kind of children will that environment make out of them?
Exactly, but if I stay in Copenhagen there is a chance they will hang around with loser gang bangers. Nowadays it seems like there is a person getting killed everyday here. You can't win. Also the public schools here are shitty af

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I currently live in a suburb but once I can afford it, I want to live in a condo downtown with my longtime girlfriend. I'm also currently in the process of building three villas back home and I own several properties in Kenya.

Bielsa

VIP
Damn I just checked out both cities and they look pretty nice. Must have been awesome to live so close to Germany with all the cheap shit they got. I'm not really a small town guy which concerns me since the best cities to raise a family seems to be that type. I want to live in or at least close to a semi big city, but they are always shitty. Are there other immigrants other than you and your family in Ikast?

There are a few Somalis and Turks dotted around. That's about it. Recently we've had some Syrian refugees placed here by the government (you know how the Danish government work and the way they put refugees in no mans land to integrate).

The closest large city to me is Århus which is 1.5 hour drive away. The closest medium city is Herning which is a 15 minutes drive away.

København, Århus and Odense have neighbourhoods with Arab gangbangers and Salafi Hizbu Tahrir radicals. I'd urge you to not raise a family there.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
There are a few Somalis and Turks dotted around. That's about it. Recently we've had some Syrian refugees placed here by the government (you know how the Danish government work and the way they put refugees in no mans land to integrate).

The closest large city to me is Århus which is 1.5 hour drive away. The closest medium city is Herning which is a 15 minutes drive away.

København, Århus and Odense have neighbourhoods with Arab gangbangers and Salafi Hizbu Tahrir radicals. I'd urge you to not raise a family there.
Yeah man it's starting to get out of hand here. Will def move out of here before it turns into UK level salafism. Luckily most of these people are Arab and not Somali, but you always see a token Somali among the wahabbis

Bielsa

VIP
Yeah man it's starting to get out of hand here. Will def move out of here before it turns into UK level salafism. Luckily most of these people are Arab and not Somali, but you always see a token Somali among the wahabbis

Do you live in a majority ajnabi neighbourhood? I only go to KBH for aroos and xaflad.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Exactly, but if I stay in Copenhagen there is a chance they will hang around with loser gang bangers. Nowadays it seems like there is a person getting killed everyday here. You can't win. Also the public schools here are shitty af
:patrice: i kind of refuse to believe that a whole capital of a Scandinavian country has only one type of people and that they happen to be in every school.
what is it that you're not telling me.
you don't necessarily have to live in a ghetto nor do you need to go extreme on the other end of the scale.

If you're a good parent you kids will turn out fine, regardless of were you raise them.

I grew up in a pretty bad ghetto, turned out fine.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The burbs? :childplease:

Wallahi everyone within a 1km radius outside of Toronto is weird. Vaughan is the only nice burb you can be in tbh. Oakville is where you retire and build a mansion once the kids are in Uni.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The burbs? :childplease:

Wallahi everyone within a 1km radius outside of Toronto is weird. Vaughan is the only nice burb you can be in tbh. Oakville is where you retire and build a mansion once the kids are in Uni.
chill bruh much better places then etobicoke :francis:

Oakville yeah filled with old people but milton is growing like crazy :ehh:

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
the burbs ??

where you cant even walk to the corner store :damn:

where u gotta drive 20 mins to the grocery store:chrisfreshhah:

where ur kids will be token minority children in school:drakelaugh:

citylife the only life for me iA:coolphone:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending