Where were your parents born?

Were you parents born in Somalia? ( Includes SL but not NFD or Somali Galbeed)

• Total voters

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Baidoa and Baidoa.

I'm a secret Raxanweyn.

*Birthplaces are not a joke.
70.jpg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Not only Raxanweyn live there tho, it’s pretty mixed now was that not the case pre civil war?

I have no idea, I can ask my dad. Why? Was that the only school in town lol

My aunts all went to that school , but i've yet to find someone other than them who went there. I'm not sure how many schools there were back then ,but this was a secondary school.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@admin

I don't want you feel left out let us know where you're parents are from. Or are you a robot meaning the answer is China? :wow1: If that's the case what graphics card do you use Intel or AMD?

Werder < if you didn't say ogadenia i would of thought he was born in germany they have a city called the same thing LOL
If anything, my dad and I visited the german one!! Im not sure if it says werder on his passport but it says so on my uncles one and he told me he wants to go the german one and tell ppl he's born there. :deadosama:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
If anything, my dad and I visited the german one!! Im not sure if it says werder on his passport but it says so on my uncles one and he told me he wants to go the german one and tell ppl he's born there. :deadosama:

Legend he deserves his german passport right now! :fittytousand:

Trending