WHERE WERE HER PARENTS: Heavily pregnant Xaliimo has a wedding, dangerously risking a miscarriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:draketf::holeup::jaynerd: Non pregnant xaliimo brides come inches away from mental collapse let alone a 6 months pregnant xaliimo. In a Somali wedding the bride is put through strenuous workout by two stepping for 4 hours straight where unknown people fight over holding your arms and swinging your arms as if you were a doll

What a lucky guy tho, she's pregnant and he has her :lawd::lawd::lawd:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I used to here of a custom where Somalis used to pospone consummation until after the wedding. :shookgabre:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Rumor has it, she got knocked up before even being engaged, so to save face, they pretended they were already engaged and now they are having the wedding.

Yeaaaah right.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I used to here of a custom where Somalis used to pospone consummation until after the wedding. :shookgabre:

Technically the nikaah is the marriage But in My opinion its better not to prolong the wedding party like this

Its just weird to see someone throwing a wedding with a baby bump

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Technically the nikaah is the marriage But in My opinion its better not to prolong the wedding party like this

Its just weird to see someone throwing a wedding with a baby bump

I understand. However, cultural customs vary. And from what I have been told having relations after the nikaah but before the 'wedding' was formerly frowned upon. (Side note: the Nikaah was seperate from the wedding and could be a year apart). Sex during that time was socially prohibited.
This was Somalis of old. My grandmother's generation and she was from Zelia/Djbouti, so it might be a micro-cultural thing (unique to them).

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I understand. However, cultural customs vary. And from what I have been told having relations after the nikaah but before the 'wedding' was formerly frowned upon. (Side note: the Nikaah was seperate from the wedding and could be a year apart). Sex during that time was socially prohibited.
This was Somalis of old. My grandmother's generation and she was from Zelia/Djbouti, so it might be a micro-cultural thing (unique to them).

It is still frowned upon But There are relatives that push the couple to spend the night at a hotel

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I've seen people do this soo many times , they get knocked up and say they had the mehr ages ago 'secretly' so that they can still have the wedding without people judging them. :bell:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
She is absolutely beautiful mashallah, I wish her a great wedding and even a better marriage. Let us all make dua for her and her new family :)

I've seen people do this soo many times , they get knocked up and say they had the mehr ages ago 'secretly' so that they can still have the wedding without people judging them. :bell:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know a girl who got pregnant in the UK by a Somali,he denied the baby and didnt want to get married,so she went to Yemen and got "married". Then returned a few years later with a baby and a "divorce".

Her brothers beat the guy up and made him know that he will never see the child plus he is going to take the secret of his paternity to the grave. The girl is at least 8 now.Hardly anyone knows as well, she played the game well.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I know a girl who got pregnant in the UK by a Somali,he denied the baby and didnt want to get married,so she went to Yemen and got "married". Then returned a few years later with a baby and a "divorce".

Her brothers beat the guy up and made him know that he will never see the child plus he is going to take the secret of his paternity to the grave. The girl is at least 8 now.Hardly anyone knows as well, she played the game well.

That's awful, the mum played the game well but it will only last so long. Her daughter is gonna eventually find out.

It's better to be honest , lying takes too much effort. That guy was a nacaas for not stepping up and doing what he should have.

That's awful, the mum played the game well but it will only last so long. Her daughter is gonna eventually find out.

It's better to be honest , lying takes too much effort. That guy was a nacaas for not stepping up and doing what he should have.

He was selling drugs and too busy partying to care enough to hide the ceeb by marrying her. He died a few years ago and from what I can tell, he didn't tell anyone.

The girl has already been told that her dad died but not the real dad but the fake one from Yemen.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

:dwill::ohhh::ohhh: She played it so well but how did you noisy people decoded the secret of a family ? :ohdamn:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
"#TeamHalal" :russ:

it's not a that big of a deal .

I'm more curious of the dress why is it see through .
LOL I'm curious aswell since that dress isn't a diraq which is usually see through this dress is meant to look like this
Not see though. I think she mixed a diraq and this dress together

Status
Not open for further replies.