Where was the outrage when shukri abdi was murdered?

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
Why the f*ck are they protesting for a Madow guy that got killed in America while shukri was killed in the UK?
There would've been an outrage if that happened outside of the UK cuckmali jurisdictions.
:wow1:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
staged ???? explain
too many coincidences and satanic numbers in that video for example the number 6 was coincidently seen in red and number 33. Both george and the cop knew each other for 10 years how is that possible if George moved to minneapolis from Houston in 2014?? they were both stars. And the supposed ambulance that taken his body was a false ambulance so many holes if you dig deeper

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
too many coincidences and satanic numbers in that video for example the number 6 was coincidently seen in red and number 33. Both george and the cop knew each other for 10 years how is that possible if George moved to minneapolis from Houston in 2014?? they were both stars. And the supposed ambulance that taken his body was a false ambulance so many holes if you dig deeper
so what are you saying

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Doubt it he's probably laughing at us and how easily we are brainwashed to believe anything
so u think its staged and its has nothing to do with the fact that countless times the police has killed or ruined innocent people lives over the years without the institution punishing those that do such things

You tell me.

10562618_10152681377757125_4589513532938279303_o.jpg

10583049_10152681377782125_4926720433955661676_o.jpg

10519725_10152681377787125_98849050644460613_o.jpg

10517364_10152681377772125_1002429496302933522_o.jpg

DQmRZWRWkAA4cpp.jpg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
so u think its staged and its has nothing to do with the fact that countless times the police has killed or ruined innocent people lives over the years without the institution punishing those that do such things
ofcourse police brutality happens everyday in America there is no doubt about that it's just that this hoax case is derailing all the REAL victims who has brutally died by the police force. This satanic system we are living created this false flag in order to deceive the population into believing he really did die.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
ofcourse police brutality happens everyday in America there is no doubt about that it's just that this hoax case is derailing all the REAL victims who has brutally died by the police force. This satanic system we are living created this false flag in order to deceive the population into believing he really did die.
I see what u mean however it seems like people are using his death to express their hatred of those in power who abuse witch results in the death of innocent people and those that complain about buildnings being destroyed or whatever trump lards out of his asshole as the main issue are the demons

I don't get it how would the elite benefit if its staged ?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I don't get it how would the elite benefit if its staged ?
they want deception for people to believe everything that is narrated to them in the media and cause race war just look at the amount of hate we are seeing between white people and black people

Trending