Where is the best place to take a Somali girl on a date?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Take her to your house, watch a little Netflix and take advantage bro

If she doesn’t wanna come to your house take her on a parkinglot date she will get so bored eventually that she’ll jump on you herself magic formula don’t waste your time on dinners and the cinema cah 9/10 times you won’t beat

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!

If she doesn’t wanna come to your house take her on a parkinglot date she will get so bored eventually that she’ll jump on you herself magic formula don’t waste your time on dinners and the cinema cah 9/10 times you won’t beat

@Abdisamad3 it's the halal and proper way also to protect the girl from this smh.

:russ:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
LOOK AT THIS HYPOCRISY.
NIGGAS BE MAKING THREADS ON "XAARLIIMOS" WHO ARE DOING EXACTLY WHAT THESE HYPOCRITE ES DESCRIBED AS "HAVING FUN"

NACALAA SO WHAT PISSES YOU OFF ISNT WHAT THEY ARE DOING, ITS WHO THEYRE DOING IT WITH?? CUZ GOD FORBID ITS A Madow SOOMAAHA?? YOU WANT IT TO BE YOU, THATS WHY YOU ES MAKE THREADS EVERYDAY. BALAAYO MUNAAFIQIIN MEESHA ISKU WADA SOO ARUURTAY

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
LOOK AT THIS HYPOCRISY.
NIGGAS BE MAKING THREADS ON "XAARLIIMOS" WHO ARE DOING EXACTLY WHAT THESE HYPOCRITE ES DESCRIBED AS "HAVING FUN"

NACALAA SO WHAT PISSES YOU OFF ISNT WHAT THEY ARE DOING, ITS WHO THEYRE DOING IT WITH?? CUZ GOD FORBID ITS A Madow SOOMAAHA?? YOU WANT IT TO BE YOU, THATS WHY YOU ES MAKE THREADS EVERYDAY. BALAAYO MUNAAFIQIIN MEESHA ISKU WADA SOO ARUURTAY

Exactly. They sure do enjoy their hypocriTEA.

ezgif-7-92f7450c40f3.gif

LOOK AT THIS HYPOCRISY.

giphy.gif

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Somali girls belong to us.. So of course we won't let some Madow have them

No, the point I was trying to make was why do they make threads on xaliimos who "have fun"(their words, not mine) but do the same shit themselves WITH XALIIMOS. This proves to you that they don't care about the deed, they care about who they do it with even if it's another Faarax. They come on sspot acting like knights in fucking armors protecting somali communities from "s" but what really motivates them is the hate they have for the men who are "having fun" with the xaliimos

No, the point I was trying to make was why do they make threads on xaliimos who "have fun"(their words, not mine) but do the same shit themselves WITH XALIIMOS. This proves to you that they don't care about the deed, they care about who they do it with even if it's another Faarax. They come on sspot acting like knights in fucking armors protecting somali communities from "s" but what really motivates them is the hate they have for the men who are "having fun" with the xaliimos
I understand where you're coming.

@Nostalgia
Why are you so angry? Take it easy on qashin button abaayo...I was just joking for gods sake :mjlol:

You won’t find this kind of dayuusnimo in Arab communities :manny:

@Zaara
are you aiming to bring in a convert Abu Tyrone?

Lies.. I know lets of arab and Turkish men who screw around even after they get married, they're going on clubs to hook up with cadaan women..

:drakelaugh: A practising farax will do just fine

& this thread actually made me feel sick to my stomach, whatever happened to walaalnimo. A bunch of guys discussing which is the best way to dishonour a fellow Somali sister. ceeb wllhi

:drakelaugh: A practising farax will do just fine

& this thread actually made me feel sick to my stomach, whatever happened to walaalnimo. A bunch of guys discussing which is the best way to dishonour a fellow Somali sister. ceeb wllhi

Its just guys talk.. Dont take it seriously.. We honor our sisters :it0tdo8: :it0tdo8:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@Abdisamad3

I hate the double standard and hypocrisy in our community. We got men out there fornicating then want to marry a virgin. These innocent sisters get stds from them and get their lives ruined.

Even if some write these sick fantasies as jokes, it doesn't change the fact that it's disgusting.

Trending