Where is BLM for #ShukriAliSaid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The disabled Somali woman who was shot by US cops?
Everyone I have seen talk about this is either Somali or Arab/Desi Muslims. I haven’t seen a single African American BLM tweet about this.

How do BLM Somalis realise that they do NOT care about us?

Attachments

• B773FD95-8B62-4499-B308-508C02A1F4DF.jpeg
    B773FD95-8B62-4499-B308-508C02A1F4DF.jpeg
    987.2 KB · Views: 220
  • D2D871B1-30CF-470C-82B1-8F3917155B03.jpeg
    D2D871B1-30CF-470C-82B1-8F3917155B03.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 235
We BLM Somalis are strong in numbers and will destroy you filthy alt-right somali nationalists. You guys are the most vile and racist people ever. BLM is the moral compass

You are a lying POS. BLM retweeted this
View attachment 43193

Somali’s have no right to associate themselves with BLM or any Black movement for that matter. It was the African-Americans who suffered from slavery and they are the ones who bravely fought for their rights, Somali’s have nothing to do with the problems black America have faced and overcome. :camby:

Last edited:
Somalis have no right to associate themselves with BLM or any Black movement for that matter. It was the African-Americans who suffered from slavery and they are the ones who bravely fought for their rights, Somali’s had nothing to do with the problems black America faced and have overcome. :camby:

100% right

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Cops are trained to shoot first then question later
Was she wielding a knife at them?

These cops need to be trained on how to restrain someone without harming them
But then again I don’t know how I would react if I was in their situation.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Everyone I have seen talk about this is either Somali or Arab/Desi Muslims. I haven’t seen a single African American BLM tweet about this.

You're a big doqon for even running after these blm folks they clearly do not consider us the same as them, this should also signal to the blm xalimos themselves that they are being used as pawns.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Why would they care? It's simple, when they look at us they don't see themselves. And that's fine. I wouldn't expect them to.

Somalis need to stop being such begs, truth is you only have yourselves in this world. Any other group should be irrelevant.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You're a big doqon for even running after these blm folks they clearly do not consider us the same as them, this should also signal to the blm xalimos themselves that they are being used as pawns.

She's not running after them, she's making a point.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somalis have no right to associate themselves with BLM or any Black movement for that matter. It was the African-Americans who suffered from slavery and they are the ones who bravely fought for their rights, Somali’s have nothing to do with the problems black America faced and have overcome. :camby:

BLM is bullshit because blacks kill white cops more than white cops kill blacks. In fact, majority of black homicide is committed by other blacks when you study the black on black violence. Learn the truth about the African American problems.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
She's not running after them, she's making a point.
Where is BLM is in the title, she made a point it sounds like shes seeking their support to the cause, we need to recognize we have a totally different history and struggles from these people.

BLM is bullshit because blacks kill white cops more than white cops kill blacks. In fact, majority of black homicide is committed by other blacks when you study the black on black violence. Learn the truth about the African American problems.

Agreed. The black family unit being destroyed and the high rate of children being born out of wedlock and then becoming criminals is what led to the state that black America is in today. Hopefully they fix up soon, for their own benefit.

Her family didn't call for help cause she was experiencing mental health issues becauese they already knew from time she had mental health issues. They called because she was holding a knife threatening to kill the them. Big difference there.

Cops are trained to shoot first then question later
Was she wielding a knife at them?

These cops need to be trained on how to restrain someone without harming them
But then again I don’t know how I would react if I was in their situation.
They asked her to put it down, used a taser, rubber bullets, but she still didn't let go of the knife.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We BLM Somalis are strong in numbers and will destroy you filthy alt-right somali nationalists. You guys are the most vile and racist people ever. BLM is the moral compass
It’s always the ugly ones that run after BLM

On a scale of precious to flava flav how ugly are you?

Proud Somali- American

Proud African

I ain’t no damn black!!!

AUN Shukri

The correct HT would be #SayHerName because that one is about WoC who are killed by police brutality.

BLM is almost always Black American men.

Give the BLM a break, their black founder is already escaping a household after realising that he has impregnated a hoe

upload_2018-4-30_20-33-3.jpeg

he's already doing it with his 4 friends

"we need to get out mannn, if the cawps see us the shoot us n shieeeet"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending